'Not everyone can be saved, Tanjiro...' (Y/n) thought.

"I'm gonna die. I'm a goner. Even if I survive now, I'm gonna die in the end anyway." Zenitsu said, as his eyes shook.

"Welcome back."

"Welcome back."

A familiar set of voices said.

The twins walked up to each other, before turning to the five surviving people.

"Congratulations." The white haired child said.

"We're pleased to see that you're safe." The black haired one said.

"So? What am I supposed to do now? Where's my sword?" Said a male wearing a purple, sleeveless yukata over a plain black shirt with long sleeves. He had a large, jagged scar that ran over his right cheekbone from his ear and to over his nose.

'He looked like Nemi-chan. Wait?! Is this his brother?! Hehehe, I'm gonna have fun teasing him...' The white haired girl thought, having a grin on her face.

"First, we shall issue you all uniforms. We will take your measurements, after which your rank will be engraved. There are ten ranks in all..." The black haired child said.

"Kinoe." The other child said.

"Kinoto."

"Hinoe."

"Hinoto."

"Tsuchinoe."

"Tsuchinoto."

"Kanoe."

"Kanoto."

"Misunoe..."

"...and Mizunoto."

"Currently, you are at the lowest rank, Mizunoto."

"And our swords?" The male with the scar said.

"Today, we will let you choose the ore for your swords. However, the swords will take ten to fifteen days to complete."

"Are you kidding me?"

"But first..." The white haired girl said, before clapping her hands.

Suddenly, squawks from birds were heard, making the five look up.

(Y/n) holds her hand out and smiled, 'Yay! My very own crow! I always wanted one after seeing Kyo-chan with one!' She thought.

"We will now assign each of you your own Kasugai Crow."

Tanjiro looked at his crow, who was on his arm, "Kasugai Crow?" He said.

"These Kasugai Crows can be used primarily for communication."

"Did you say "crow"? Isn't this a sparrow, though?" Zenitsu said, making the girl, who was still excited about her crow look and laugh.

"Zenitsu-chan! Don't be so harsh on the poor guy! These crows and sparrow, go through hard training too."

"Don't give me that crap!" The scarred male exclaimed, making his crow fly off him and towards the white haired girl, then walked up to the twins, "Who the hell cares about some stupid crow?" He said, grabbing the white haired kid by the hair, "I want a sword, you hear? Gimme one right now! The Demon Slayers' sword! The Color Changing Sword!"

Soon his arm was gripped by a hand, making him look and seeing (Y/n) with her crow on her head, "Oi, scar-chan, don't be rude by grabbing their hair, or else-" She tightened her grip, making his eyes widen and let go, "something much worse can happen."

The male held his arm and looked at the girl.

"Idiot..." She mumbled, before facing the child and fixing their hair, "There we go. Hope you weren't too badly injured."