O N E

"Morning!" Schneider said walking out of his bedroom.

"Morning Schneider," I said back to him as I sat on his couch doing my homework.

"I'm gonna head down to the Alverez's, Wanna come?" He said sitting next to me.

"It's 7 am! You just woke up!" I said, concerned about how early he was considering going down to their apartment.

"Yeah, and?" He replied genuinely.

"Ok, I'll come with." I sighed as I stood up from the couch.

We walked out of the apartment and down two flights of stairs to the Alverez's.

Schneider opened the door and simply entered their apartment without hesitation.

"I tried to keep him as long as possible, he's impossible." I rolled my eyes and followed him into the apartment.

"It's alright Kay, How are you?" Elena said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm ok," I pulled out of the hug, "Better now I'm here." I smiled.

"Why don't you just sleep here? Leave your stuff at Schneiders and just sleep here?" Elena suggested.

"It's ok, I don't wanna bother you guys," I said, I really didn't.

"It wouldn't bother us at all!" Lydia said coming out of the kitchen.

"If you're sure, I'll sleep on the couch," I said as I smiled a little.

"No! It's ok, You can sleep in my room." Elena said wrapping her arm around me.