18

Jane woke up two hours later smelling lunch of course.
You wake up whenever you smell food. Your point is what? Never mind. Babe my mom will watch you while I have the lock Smith and alarm employees in. Kiki will meet me and take over and secure the house. Kiki will meet  there the following day too.  I will go over which rooms to be painted what color.   They will begin the painting when I leave and Kiki will stay while they paint and secure the place.  The following day Kiki will be there when they install the safes. She knows more about that and will do what you want. Thanks I wish I could do this but having the surgery put me back but working together with Frost and maybe from from start or close is worth this surgery so soon. Let me look at these bandages. 
Becca was very careful when she removed the ones from my feet.  Cleaned the area up. Put more bandages and did the same for my hands.  Babe they look good so far. I helped Jane and she got in the wheel chair. I handed her my laptop and we went down down lift.  
Babe after lunch I told my sister and Barry we would look at furniture together.  They should be back from meeting the alarm company and lock Smith.
Yes, we are back.
Partner man I cannot believe I took the plunge and now am a homeowner having to pay a mortgage instead of rent. I met with the insurance agent  she met us to appraise the house.  I combined my vehicles and home on one policy. It cost less. At least one thing that saved me money. I was thinking about your garden. I called your mother and she told me how to go about to do some for myself. I eat heck healthier than you but organic is better.  While the painters paint tomorrow,  Casey said I could use his saws and his tools to build it.  I already picked them up from Antonio.   We already dropped the lumber and tools off already. Leonardo is going to help me. Katelyn was afraid I do it wrong. Frost she probably is right.  I recall when you helped me repair Frankie's fence. You scared me, but we got it done safely.  Jane why did you go there.  Sorry . Jane tell us. Na better not. He will tell you later if you make it worth it Katelyn.
Aye you two are home early.
Yeah we wanted to spend time with Jane before she fell asleep again. Juanita is holding down the fort.  We brought food too for tonight's dinner.  Thus no making a mess like you did. Katelyn you are a good cook but sure make a mess. I know. I made chicken kabobs with pineapple,  bell peppers, onions and mushrooms with chicken and dirty rice with peas.
Katelyn you had me going yummy until you stated peas.  I will need lots of tea or water to swallow those. I promised  Becca I eat healthier.  I don't really care for peas unless they are in fried rice or split pea soup.

We ate the food food had good conversation before
Mandi and Michele left to return to the  restaurant.  They told us Juanita would be here for dinner.
Frost and Becca helped Katelyn clean the huge mess Katelyn made of the kitchen. We had Gelato for today's dessert. The four of us found some furniture we all liked for some and others we didn't.  Kiki came by to drop off the pieces of work she finished for Frost.

Kiki checked on me and hugged me bye

Becca I will meet you there early.  Kiki thanks for doing this for me. Jane you know I got your back sweetie.  Thanks. Your welcome.

Jane our stuff from from states will be here the day after tomorrow.  I will get some of the guys from the fire department and Antonio said he would help me with some of his people too.  I will put the stuff in our garages for now. Okay thanks. I need your documentation that will allow Kiki to drive your baby  and park in your garage.  You guys this will be my first home that I will have to rely on you all help. Jane will do it with out problems. We won't hang up things on the walls unless it's a shelf.  We know you will want to be there for that.  Babe we are friends, family and lovers.  This is what family matters to us.  Family is not always a blood line. 
Jane laid her head on my lap as us four watched two movies. Jane fell asleep fifteen minutes of the second movie. 
Becca I have never seen my partner sleep so much even when she was you know.  I think Barry it's because of that. She is healing more ways than one  finally.  Her body is exhausted for having the anger for so many years. I am just glad we all are here to help her and she trusts me. I know I was a pain in the ass or a premadonna as she would refer to me at times.  I don't know what my life would be like if you two hadn't brought me to Italy and gave me more liberties than what what the US Marshall's would of. So thanks. I met my family and two good friends and one is my love of my life. I have been with women but no one like Jane Clementine Rizzoli.

Becca fell asleep too next to Jane spooning her. Katelyn covered them and we went for a walk on the grounds.