"How does it feel to be a homeowner?" Jenna asks once Rafael has set me down on the ground and I say nothing while smiling big

"How does it feel to be a homeowner?" Jenna asks once Rafael has set me down on the ground and I say nothing while smiling big. "Just wait until you start paying bills and have to clean up after yourself."

"I'm richer than rich." I wag my tongue around as my dad gives me a look of disapproval. "Plus that's what housekeepers and cleaners are for."

Mila laughs, "That's our girl."

"You never change." Tyler chuckles as we make our way into the dining room where my mother and sisters prepared a feast for us. My father leads the ten minute prayer that has us all pulling faces at eachother since we're hungry as hell.

"This marks the new beginning for you." Harmony tells me as we smile at eachother. "I know that you have often felt lonely but I'm only a twenty minute drive away so if you ever need anyone, you have the key to my house."

"I appreciate that." I place my hand over my heart. "I appreciate you all being here for me."

"We would never miss this moment." Enrique winks at me and I just want to burst out in tears because he rarely leaves Brazil. Whenever we have family events, he is the one that's always missing from it so I was pleasantly surprised to see him.

"You did it." Phoebe mouths to me and I stick my tongue out at her. "Bitch."

---

IrinaPalomino: I R I N A

5,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

"Irina Palomino, you are gorgeous." Ellen compliments me and I smile at her. "I think this might be your first time on the show, alone atleast."

"Possibly."

"We have tried to get you on the show countless times over the years but you always turn us down." Ellen fakes a laugh as I smirk at her. "Why did you turn me down?"

"Unless I am obligated to appear on a talk show, I will not participate in." I shrug my shoulders. "I find talk shows to be quite boring and the hosts are always asking the same questions. Not worth my time."

Ellen looks down at her cards as the audience laughs.

"You have been the number one model for two years now." I playfully roll my eyes and the audience laugh. "I assume that it comes with a lot of territory. How has your friendship changed with some of your model friends?"

"I actually don't have many model friends. The majority of my friends in the industry are usually behind the scenes so the creators, designers and photographers." 

Ellen looks at me in surprise, "Why is that?" 

"If I am to get candid then it's really because my last name opened doors for me which many did not like. My attitude also played a part in why I don't have many friends and if you have watched my family TV show then you can see that I'm not particularly the nicest individual." I rub my lips together. "I am trying to change but that was who I was."

"People viewed Harmony as the diva while you were given the villain arc during the Palomino Sisters series." Ellen states as I slowly nod my head. "How much of the show was real?" 

"Everything was pretty much real besides me wanting to get engaged." I straighten up in my seat. "We are a very animated family but the cameras did dramatize things because we were forced to deal with things rather than avoid them. Things are a lot more positive now so believe me when I say that our sisterhood is fully restored."

"There was a particular storyline that shocked viewers and that is your relationship with a much older Cristiano Ronaldo

"There was a particular storyline that shocked viewers and that is your relationship with a much older Cristiano Ronaldo." The audience members react as the vogue cover that Cristiano and I appeared on appears on screen. "Then in the second season, you were in a relationship with Bradley. Why do you date older men?"

"I'm sure you can all see that I am a lot more mature for my age than most and I have been like that for a number of years. I tend to go for an older man because they are more established in life and they have their life together." I pause for a moment. "I have money and a career so I need a man to add to my life rather than subtract to it. I cannot date somebody who is not doing anything for themselves because that will ruin what I have going for myself since I'll be trying to help you."

Ellen nods her head in understanding, "Are you dating anybody?"

"That's none of your business, Ellen." I wink at her and everyone laughs.

"She's good."

"I'm better than good, I'm amazing."

"You are a very confident twenty one year old." Ellen notes as I look at the audience. "Are you aware of the m-"

"Masculine energy that I exude." I cut her off and she nods her head. "I am well aware of my big dick energy which keeps all the fake people away."