"Of course you will"

"Jackson that's not how you talk to your little sister"

"Anyways so" I straightened my back, "Jackson would you like to play tennis?"

"Huh? All of a sudden?" he enquired looking confused.

"No hell, it's for the event" I answered.

"Yeah of course why not, I'm good at everything eitherways"

"Yeah yeah yeah" I rolled my eyes.

"Minho is coming isn't he?" Jackson whispered.

"Don't tell anyone right now"

"Okayyyy" Jackson grinned stupidly.

~

Everything was good, the decorations, the court, the foods and beverages and of course the press. My family was seated under the shade along with the other guests. My friends? Most of them were there except...

"Where's Minho?" Heejin asked.

"Where's Minho?" Ryujin asked.

"Yeah where's Minho?" Haechan asked.

"Guys- I wouldn't be waiting near the entrance if I knew where those three kids were" I answered worriedly.

"Chill, Felix said he and Jungwoo took Minho somewhere this morning" Yeji answered.

"HUH? SOMEWHERE? WHEREEE? IT'S ALREADY TIME BITCH" I freaked out.

"For a makeover, well not really since he's handsome eitherways but yeah" I heard Jungwoo's voice, "He said he wanted to look good and he actually does" he chuckled saying that.

"OKAY WE'RE HERE" Felix and Minho followed. Jungwoo was right when he said Minho looked good, my jaw almost dropped.

"BLONDE? WHAT WAS THE NEED? NO ONE'S GONNA LOOK AT ME TODAY" Yeonjun cried out while I was still trying to process.

Minho gave a small smile and shook his head at that, ethereal? Yes that was him.

"Nobody looks at you anyways be for real" Ryujin gave him a disgusted look.

Minho laughed and his eyes landed at my confused self, "How do I look Suyoung?".

"Shouldn't have asked her that question" Heejin taunted.

I would've shat myself if it weren't for my expensive dress, "Good" I said shortly and walked away, didn't wanna show anyone I was going crazy and screaming internally. Although I knew they were already laughing after I left.

Hair dyed blonde and dressed in a simple yellow shirt and white pants, that was all about him that day and that still made him stand out among everyone.

"My friends are here" I informed everyone as I approached the shade area.

"Sure but why is your face so red?" Jackson asked.

I fake coughed and grabbed the hand fan, "Probably the heat."

"The heat in question" Yeri said and pointed at Minho and then both of them broke into a laughter.

"Attention please respected ladies and gentlemen" the host started, "we all have gathered here for the pre-celebration of Jackson Nam and Hwang Eunbi's wedding."

The sound of the round of applause echoed across the whole venue. With a little more introduction of the guests and the organisers, we finally jumped into the event.

"Suyoung, aren't you going to introduce your friends to us?" Eunbi asked me.

"Yeah I haven't noticed everyone's here already" Mom said with a small chuckle.