- ˏˋ ✎ Participant's rules ˊˎ -

Rules are simple and easy to follow and I humbly request you to please follow them !

     ◟Follow◝

⤷ Follow the community ( TheCharmsCommunity ), the award account ( charmsawards )and the host (y25_bts_luv )
⤷ Please do follow your judge too!

     ◟Honesty◝

⤷ Do not bribe the judges. Judges will let me know if you have and that will be an automatic blacklist :)

     ◟Publicity◝

⤷ Add this book to your Library and reading list(s)
⤷ A tiny shout out in your message board

     ◟Password◝

⤷ A password exists to verify that you have really read the rules or not.
⤷ Password is 'Favorite name' (random name)

      ◟Requirements◝

⤷ This is a BTS award and that means your book must be a BTS fan-fiction for certain section 1 categories.
⤷ Your book must not have more than 100K reads.
⤷ Winners of any other Charms community awards are ineligible to participate in section 1.
⤷ Book must be in ENGLISH.
⤷ There must be at least 7 chapters in your book. Excluding the extra chapters (intro, prologue, character introduction etc.)
⤷ One user can only have one book per category.
⤷ Read the chapter 'Category Introduction' without fail. All information that you may need is in there.

 All information that you may need is in there

You know what this it :)

Got queries? Clear them right now and Tag me ( y25_bts_luv )!