Don't be sad, hyung!

The road home felt so heavy and endless. Lights of nights Seoul looked bleak. Youngbin took a deep breath. He felt like darkness didn't only cover the city, but also his mind.

Entering the dorm, guy straight away went to his room and fell on his bed with his face on the pillow. He had no power or desire to wash up and change clothes. For him, it was fine just like that.

Youngbin was alone in his room. Somehow he was happy Jaeyoon wasn't home, as usual, he could just bury his worries and pretend everything is fine.

"Hyung?" Jaeyoon lightly touched Youngbins back.

"What?" Jaeyoon didn't understand what Youngbin mumbled into the pillow. Jeayoon tried to turn Youngbin over, but he protested. Then he tried to do it with force grabbing Youngbin by his side. Just as he touched Youngbin guy jumped up and awkwardly screamed, "Don't do that!" Youngbin smiled sadly and getting up went to the bathroom. But Jaeyoon blocked him. Youngbin took a deep breath, hesitated for a moment and then lowered his head on Jaeyoons chest.

"What happened?" Jaeyoon asked again, he was really concerned.

"Hm...how should I say? I messed up...again," Youngbins voice was upsetting.

"Huh?!" Jaeyoon took Youngbin by the shoulders and moved him away a bit to see his face.

"I think I got too comfortable and said something I shouldn't have..."

"Can you explain properly what happened?" still holding Youngbin by his shoulders.

"It's all over the internet..."

Jaeyoon took his phone and looked up. Few minutes he was silent reading. After finishing it he didn't hesitate and immediately hugged Youngbin.

"Don't mind them! They are just haters. Our Fantasy aren't among them. Haters gonna hate, but others will see the truth!" Jaeyoon lightly patted Youngbins back.

"I know, I know!"

"Did you call the manager?"

"Yes I did, he recommended I write a letter to clarify things. And I did..."

"Don't be sad, hyung!"

For a while they stood like that, in a hug, Jaeyoon comforted his friend, his soulmate.

"Did I do something wrong? Tell me honestly?"

"No, you didn't. They just twisted your words. But this will be a lesson, not only for you but for all of us; don't forget haters are listening too!"

Youngbin hugged Jaeyoon harder and in return, Jaeyoon hugged him harder too, but too hard, almost squeezing Youngbins soul out of his body. Youngbin juped lightly and laughed in confusion. But he was at ease, the hug was exactly what he wanted.

"Do you want ramen? I will make it?"

"At 3 am? You mad? Sure!" Youngbin smirked.

"Hot and spicy food cures the soul!"

"Great!" Jaeyoon went to the kitchen to cook, Youngbin wanted to follow him, but Jaeyoon stopped him, "Go wash up, change and then join me".

"Eh? And what about you?" Youngbin noticed that Jaeyoon was in his favorite t-shirt and pants he wore only at home.

"So you came home, changed and only then checked if I was fine?" Youngbin took a pose.

"I thought you were already sleeping, only later I noticed you were in your outdoor clothes," Jaeyoon shrugged his shoulders.

"Jeyoon-ah!" leader was annoyed, but he still was happy and laughed. He just pretended he was mad at his friend.

"Do you still want to eat?" Jaeyoon cutely smiled.

"Yes!"

Jaeyoon pushed Youngbin to the bathroom and left to the kitchen.

"Ahhh, smells so nice!" a few minutes later Youngbin came into the kitchen.

"Smells like unhealthy food," Jaeyoon joked.

"Don't spoil the fun!" Youngbin back hugged Jeyoon and shake him.

"Cheese?"

"Yes!" Youngbin almost shouted still backhuging Jaeyoon.

"Sausages?"

"Yes!"

It was 3:30 am when they sat at the table in the living room enjoying their food.

"Ahh, so good!" Youngbin hugged Jaeyoons right arm, basically doing it after every bite.

"Right!" Jaeyoon agreed. He didn't mind Youngbin hang on him so hard. It was a sign his friend is back to normal.

Looked like spicy food did its job. Both guys were sweating all the bad things out.

"What's that?" out of nowhere appeared Chani. He wanted to get some water but instead sat with his hyungs.

"Why are you babying him?" Chani looked at how Jaeyoon put some sausages in Youngbins bowl.

"Be jealous in silence," said Youngbin jokingly.