CHAPTER 2: locked and loved.

The science class was the same as always, Max and Melody paying close attention, and taking notes.

But then, a ball of spit flew into Melody's hair.

"Of freaking course." She said, taking out the spit paper out of her hair using her pencil.

Small grunts came out from her mouth, the ball being very sticky.

"Max." She called him out.

He looked at her, and seeing the ball, quickly gave her small scissors, that she used to cut the ball.

"Thanks Max!" She said, smiling.

She looked back at the person targeting her, and it was no other person than Harmony, Melody's terrible twin sister.

Harmony Harper, the school queen, the powerful prodigy (she bought her way into the school) the grade A girl (forces Melody to do her homework) the leader of the Vixen Gang.

Her red dyed hair made into a ponytail, combined with her red sleeveless shirt, her black nails, a red purse (for papers, pens, and blackmail) her black heels, and her small tan with her freckles, and her black lipstick are easily recognizable, and symbols of trouble.

Her sister's cruel grin waved to her, as she prepared herself to make Melody's day hell.

"Stupid...sister..." Melody muttered in anger.

Max noticed Melody's silent fury, and gave her a bubblegum he had on his backpack.

Melody noticed it, and took it, calmly chewing it.

It made her feel a bit better, but she still wanted to choke her sister.

However, before she could do so, the bell rang, announcing the small interval they had to grab their books.

"Quickly, we don't want Harmony to catch up to us." Max said, slight worry and fear on his voice.

"Ah, you don't like my company shorty~?" Harmony flirted, right behind Max.

He gulped a little.

"Leave him alone Harmony." Melody said, pulling him near.

"Ah, afraid I'm going to steal your boyfriend little sister?" Harmony mocked.

"He's NOT my boyfriend.
And we're twins." Melody retorted.

"Oops, forgot that!
You just look so stupid i thought you were younger!"

“And yet you still need me to do your homework for you, I guess that makes you even more stupid.”

"Oh dear." Max said, with a small gasp.

"...this is not over Melody.
I swear, you and shorty aren't surviving this year."

"....i hate you sister."

"The feeling is mutual.
Maybe stronger on my side."

Melody and Max walked out of the classroom, and went for their lockers, hoping they wouldn't run into Harmony again.

"Math, this is going to be something." Max said, grabbing his books.
"Something easy!" He said, full of trust on himself.

"Yup." Melody said, her books in hand.
"Math is always a breezy pass, no matter what." She said, a smile on her face.

They walked to the classroom, and a bully approached them near it.

"Hey there Nerd, got my homework done there?" A nameless bully asked Max.

"Here's your homework, and oh, if it isn't a bother, could you deliver the rest of it to your friends?
There's also some notes, in case you need to execute those equations by yourself." Max said, with a gentle but careful smile.