"I see... lucky you" Zige shook Myah's body in excitement. "We're here!" The two of them ran towards the crowded hallway on Building 2. Not all of them went to your room but a lot did. Most only took pictures while the real fangirls went to get an autograph. The Cherry Bullet Girls also went there so you got their autographs. You really wanted to be friends with them since you promoted with them last January.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo-sunbaenim"

"Ah, Zige unnie" you genuinely smiled at the older. "U-Unnie?" She asked while pointing at herself.

"Hmm, you're a year older than me, right?" Before even inviting all of them, you studied their profiles very well. It doesn't matter to act professional in front of them, you just want to be close with them.

"Right... how did you know?" Zige was still surprised. You were busy conversing with Zige while Myah was looking around with your things. On your bed, she saw your phone lit up and the tag reads : gigi🖤

She was about to come close and peek at the message when Yurina caught her. "Myah?" The younger got startled and then smiled awkwardly to Yurina who's looking suspiciously at her. "Annyeonghaseyo unnie-chan" she bowed.

(Kawaguchi Yurina)

"Sit here" Yurina patted the space next to her which is just infront of your phone

"Sit here" Yurina patted the space next to her which is just infront of your phone. She immediately sat there and tried peeking again.

gigi 🖤
I'm here
I'll let Chaehyun know

There wasn't enough message but the phone background also stood out. It was a picture of you and Giselle.

Another notification popped and it was a message from 'xiaoty💃🏻'

"Huh?" She mumbled. Yurina was closely inspecting the younger. Jiao and Youngeun were also inside the room, looking at Myah like detectives.

(Liang Jiao)

(Seo Youngeun)

(Seo Youngeun)