~Meeting Class 1-A~ PT. 2 (Backstory)

3rd POV
This is their backstory which is very sad :(

Izuku was a young boy who lived with his mother, his mother told him that his father was on a business trip. But really, she kicked him out. Izuku obviously believed the lie that has been told to him because he was a child. Then lived his older brother who had to live with his father because she kicked him out too. She thought her son was gonna have her quirk or her mother's, but he had multiple quirks, all but his mother's. As he grew, she abused him and it made him go insane. She found somewhere for him to go to..... The mental asylum. He was being harmed by multiple doctors which made him even more crazy, and one of the top most craziest kids in the asylum. He still got beaten which caused him to lose his smile and sparkle. Then came Tenya, was there for the same reason, he gone insane. But, for a different reason, he was bullied. His mom and his dad abused him for not being as proper and casual as he was told. He lost it, he killed two of his classmates and was sent to the assylum Izuku was in. They had to share a room, and they got closer each day. Soon it was weeks, then months, then years... Izuku showed no more emotions but only Tenya knew when he was happy, sad, angry, and more.

" Do you guys want to hang out?" Denki asked. Tenya looked at Izuku then nodded. The other two got excited. " Come on, let's go!" Uraraka said.

At the library

" Guys, we got them!" Denki said then ran to Kirishima and sat next to him. Izuku just stared then tried to walk away but was pulled back by Tenya. " I don't want to be here anymore" Izuku said. " It speaks" Sero said. Izuku growls at him. Tenya gave him his phone that Aizawa gave him. Izuku stops and plays on it. Tenya looks at Sero. "Heh, sorry... didn't think that would offend him" Sero said. " Ten, Shota said we need to go to his office at 5:30" Izuku said. " Isn't it 3:39?" Tenya asked. " Si, Mi amor. You have a piece of paper in your hair" Izuku said. Tenya took the paper and opened it. He looks at Izuku and threw it at him. " Hey, what's your damage?" Izuku asked. " Why, was that stupid note on my head" Tenya asked. " Because I am a good boyfriend" Izuku said. " We aren't dating" Tenya said. " Exactly, my love" Izuku said. " Ew, that's us. Coming to the school. Outside of the asylum is weird. I'd much rather go back" Izuku said. " Would you?" Tenya asked. " Yeah" Izuku replied. Tenya shrugged and picked him up. " I was joking, chill! Chill." Izuku said as Tenya puts him down. " Soooo, what do we do?" Izuku asked. " What do you guys usually do" Uraraka asked. Tenya and Izuku just looked at each other thinking. " Talk about strangling people" Tenya said. " Right now, I'm shameless" Izuku sung. Tenya just looked at him. Izuku giggled without smiling but then looked at Tenya's face and stopped. " Sorry, I just had to let it out" Izuku said. " You sing!" Jirou said really excited. Izuku then looked around. " Where am I?!" Izuku said. Tenya placed his hand on his head to calm him down. " Oh, right. This is library. I like library" Izuku said looking and spinning around. The others laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They have been hanging out and they became friends. Izuku and Jirou loved singing and dong musical things. " Ready Izuku!" Jirou asked. Everyone was in the music room. And Izuku was in the booth. " Uhhhhhhh, no se que hacer" Izuku said nervous. " What?" Jirou asked. " I mean, sure" Izuku said. Jirou started the music for "Forgettable". Izuku breathes in. " To the kid in the corner, trapped in the shadows of doubt" Izuku started and everyone looked shocked. " Passing time till it's over, just hoping one day you will be found. Tell me who threw your chance away. Did they even know your name? If you live in the echo. Your heart never beats as loud. Your not invisible" Izuku sung. Everyone was mesmerized by his voice. " You're not alone. You're worth more than they know. But you've been running, running, running. When you should have known. You're not forgettable. Forgettable, forgettable. I've seen a fear of rejection inside your eyes. Whisper of truth, lost in quiet lies. I know it's more than you can bare. It may seem like no one cares. When your world is the darkest. Remember the sun will shine. You're not invisible. You're not alone. You're worth more than they know. You've been running, running, running. When you should have known. You're unforgettable. Forgettable, forgettable. You're not forgettable. You're not replaceable. But your perfect delay you. You're not forgettable. You're not erasable, no. You're not alone. You're worth more than they know. But you've been running, running, running. But you've been running, running, running. You're not forgettable. Forgettable, forgettable. You're not forgettable" Izuku sung. Everyone clapped. Jirou played another song. " Hush my loves, now don't you lie. Karma's gotta way of making things right. Hush my loves, now don't you lie. I might look sweet, but I don't play nice. I can hear 'em talking in my sleep" Izuku sung glaring at Momo, Uraraka, and Tsu. They looked at him in shock. Jirou was in with him and glares at them as well. " Badada, huh" Jirou sung. " Got one eye open while I'm listening. They think that they know me, got me figured out. But they don't know anything that I'm about. Then I get the chance I say so sweetly. Hush my loves, now don't you lie. Karma's gotta way of making things right. If you think your words aren't nice. Better close your mouth, shut your lips real tight" Izuku sung zipping an invisible zipper on lip. " Secrets aren't safe keep them to yourself. To your self and nobody else. So hush my loves, now don't you lie. I might look sweet, but I don't. Play. Nice. I could hear 'em talking in my sleep" Izuku sung. " Badada, hush!" Jirou sung. " Even through all their whisperin'. They think that they know me, got me figured out. But they don't know anything that I'm about. I should warn them now to stay away" Izuku sung with his eyes slowly turning red. Everyone's eyes widen. " And I say. Hush my loves, now don't you lie. Karma's gotta way of making things right. If you think your words aren't nice. Better shut your mouth, shut your lips real tight. Secrets aren't safe, keep them to yourself. To yourself, and nobody else. So hush my loves, now don't you lie. I might look sweet, but I don't. Play. Nice. Hush my loves, now don't you lie. Karma's gotta way of making things right. If you think your words aren't nice. Better shut your mouth, shut your lips real tight. Secrets aren't safe, keep them to yourself. To yourself and nobody else. So hush my loves, now don't you lie. I might look sweet, but I don't. Play. Nice."