ii. - C l a s s 4 A

Start from the beginning

Of course! They will look at her.

She's on par with Ban Yeoryeong. I rolled my eyes with the thought. I pulled Joohee with me for us to enter the room and place her to sit beside me. I already request our homeroom teacher that she'll be my seatmate since I'm the only one she knows here in Korea. And in this world...

"What the hell happened?" Joohee whispers beside me. 

I deadpanned look at her. Really? You don't know you're beautiful? Right. It's one of the laws of the webtoon.

Taking a close look at Joohee, she is indeed beautiful. An average nose that fits perfectly in her face, eyes that can catch people's soul, small lips, glass skin, medium-length black hair that compliments her skin. Wow. How can this girl be my cousin?!

|| Time Skip — Break time, Cafeteria ||

"Joohee, let's go-"I was cut off when a group of people started to swarm Joohee's desk.

 I saw Joohee having an uncomfortable smile. I was about to help her when someone beats me to it.

"Hey, move out! Can't you see she's uncomfortable?"

Joohee's P.O.V

"Hey, move out! Can't you see she's uncomfortable?"

Thank goodness someone realizes my situation. I was about to thank my savior when— No shit, sherlock. It's the one that we're avoiding.

"Joo Joo! I miss yooou!" Oof, that hug will kill me.

Okay, Joohee. Time to act.

"Uhmm, excuse me? Do I know you?" I asked with a frown on my face.

I'm such a good actress. Someone give me a head pat!

All of them look stunned. Guess I was really good huh. Oh nooo, she's about to cry. What to do?!

"I meant I lost my memory, so I hope you can introduce yourself aga-" I said, panicking because Yeoryeong suddenly burst into cry.

" Oh my, why are you crying? Are you okay?" I ask her while letting her sit down at my table.

She suddenly hugs me and introduces herself.

"I'm Ba-Ban Yeoryeong. Dan-i's childhood friend. We were playmates when you and your family come to visit here. I call you Joo Joo while you call me jagi" she stated while still crying on my shoulder.

That's a lot of information to take in.

People are starting to give us some space since they heard it's a little bit personal now.

I look for Dan-i and seeing her with a blank look on her face. I thought we have the Operation: Ignore the main characters. Why aren't you helping me here??

Third Person P.O.V

A week after the school start class 4A heard the news that they'll be having a new classmate since she's been absent for a week.

Their homeroom teacher also ask for their consideration since the new girl lost her memory. He also stated that she is Dan-i's cousin. Of course, that made the students be intrigued with this said girl.

The time has come. They finally got to meet the girl. The door was opened and there it is, the girl that made them wait with a curiosity for a week was there.

They were stunned. They never thought someone could be on par with Ban Yeoryeong's beauty and the coincidence that both of them are in the same classroom.

Black wavy hair that flows perfectly behind her back, red piercing eyes that can take away your soul, rosy cheeks that also compliments her skin plus the beauty mark under her right eye. All of them fit her perfectly. No flaws can be seen.

The students were awestruck by the beauty. As she strides her way to her seat, they were watching every move she make. They're creepy. She thought.

The bell has rung signaling the students that the class will start. Their homeroom teacher came by and called the new girl to introduce herself at the front.

"Hello everyone, I am Lee Joohee. I just came from America. Please take care of me." She said with her sweet enchanting voice.

Once again they were flabbergasted. The sweet enchanting voice that came out from the pretty small lips of hers was the last thing they expect.

Even her voice was pretty.

Unlike the other students, the other four were completely unfazed by what's happening.

Another pretty girl huh

Wow, she's cute! I want to be friends with her

I heard she ranked 2 maybe she can help me too

Guess we have a muse now

|| Time Skip, One Week Later ||

One week of adjustment, they now know some personality Joohee has like how quiet she is but once you get to know her she's pretty talkative, how incredibly smart she is, and how she let Dan-i drag her from place to place...

Joohee was in the middle of the fight between Dan-i and Yeoryeong and all of them can see it. Sometimes they will try to occupy Joohee just to be away from the two. With that, a cute fluffy boy approached Joohee.

"Hello, Joohee! I heard you ranked 2nd on the entrance exam. You totally crushed Jiho's dignity!" The boy with brown fluffy hair smiled at Joohee.

It-It's Woo Ju In... OMG, IT'S WOO JU-IN! WOO JU-IN IS TALKING TO ME!!

As Joohee having her heart breakdown, the white-haired boy joins in their conversation.

"Shut up Woo Ju-in, and as for you I'm not going to be easy in the next exam," he said with a piercing gaze to Joohee.

Joohee snorted.

Now all of them are looking at the girl. They were surprised at how brave the girl was to snort at the boy.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you. You're just too cute than how I imagine it will be." Joohee said with his eyes closed smile.

That brought blush on Jiho's cheeks.

"Shu-Shut up. " And he drags Ju-in in their seats.

After the little commotion, Dan-i went to Joohee's seat to introduce her new friend.

"Joohee, I think I know now how we can avoid them permanently" Dan-i whispered to her.

"And this is Baek Yeomin, our new friend"  she exclaimed.

"Hi, Joohee. Do you want to come with us to the canteen? My treat." Baek Yeomin said with a fake smile on her face.

Tsk. So we're on that scene already.

"No, thank you. I'm not hungry at the moment" Joohee said while smiling kindly.

They were taken aback by Joohee's answer since in the span of one week they've known that you can bribe the girl with food.

Dan-i was surprised with her cousin since they already talked about their plan to ignore the main characters, she didn't know why would Joohee slip this kind of opportunity. Dan-i and her new friends proceeded to go to the cafeteria.

I've been staying here for a week now yet I still don't have any interaction with my boys. Joohee sadly thought.

Unbeknownst to her, a boy with an amused face is looking at her as she slumps on her desk.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Note:

1.6k words

Did you like the chapter? I decided to upload the chapter 2 tonight, since I'll be pretty busy next week. If you have any question, feel free to comment or message me!

Thank you for reading! See you at the next chapter!

Vote, Comment, & Share!