iii. B a n Y e o d a n

Yeoryeong's P.O.V

Dan-i... She's acting weird since school started then she's also trying to drag Joojoo with her. Just why...

"!!! Woah Yoo Chunyoung is trying to get Ban Yeoryeong's number!"

"That icy prince?!"

A phone was suddenly displayed in front of me. Eh?

"Wha-what is it?" I asked.

"Do you... know the answer to this one?  Since you ranked first, I thought maybe you can help me" the intruder said to me.

Joohee's P.O.V.

When Dan-i left for the cafeteria Chunyoung suddenly get up and went to Yeoryeong's sit. Ohh! I know this scene!

"Do you... know the answer to this one?  Since you ranked first, I thought maybe you can help me" Chunyoung said to Yeoryeong.

They look so cute T^T Waaah I can't see them now, they're blocking my way T^T

Third Person's P.O.V

"It's disgustingly loud," Baek Yeomin said not trying to lower her voice so she's the only one who can hear.

Tsk, you're the disgusting one. Joohee thought.

Everyone was quiet since Baek Yeomin didn't even bother her distaste of what's happening inside the classroom.

"It's all solved" you can hear the happiness in Chunyoung's voice.

What? What was that? Dan-i thought while she let herself get dragged by Bark Yeomin. Yeoryeong saw everything unfold in front of her eyes.

Why is Dan-i with Baek Yeomin?

When the class resume Yeoryeong tried to talk to Dan-i again-

"Ah, sorry. I need to solve this problem" Dan-i excused.

"Then Joojoo-"

"Oh, Joohee will help me with the problem, sorry," Dan-i said while blocking Joohee's view.

"...."

At the other side of the classroom

"What did you think of it?" A brown-haired boy asks the tall one.

"About what?"

"About Ham Dan-i, Lee Joohee, and Ban Yeoryeong" Ju-in answered. "Whenever it's break time, you would look over to them fufu~"

"It's because they openly fight" Jiho answered while trying to avoid Ju-in's eyes.

"Ham Dan-i is being too cold" Jiho stated. "Even though Ban Yeoryeong would cling onto her, she keeps ignoring her. While Lee Joohee, I don't know what she's thinking. She just let Dan-i drag her although we can see she wants to talk to Yeoryeong"

"If they ever fought, wouldn't that be Ham Dan-i's fault?" Jiho added.

"Hmm~ Why would you think that?" Ju-in asked as if he doesn't have any idea why Jiho said that.

"For the time that I've known Ban Yeoryeong, she's not the type to hurt anyone."

"What?? So, you're saying Dan-i is the type of person who would hurt anyone?" Ju-in deadpanned asked Jiho.

"My words just came out like that..."

"But isn't it weird? Rather than because of a fight-" Ju-in stated.