Taunting (Fyozai)

Start from the beginning

If he wanted Dazai dead, he could've done it while he was unconscious and not using his ability. The brunette knew, somewhere in his dazed and confused brain, that there was no intention of torture either. What was Fyodor's goal, kidnapping him like this? Holding him like this? It was odd and out of character, even for an unpredictable figure like himself. The hand at the side of his face slid down to the gag, two fingers slipping under it. Dazai was prepared for him to take it off. And he did. The fabric undid and fell onto Dazai's lap. Dazai was quick to open his mouth, but barely got a word out before two fingers intruded his mouth, causing him to slightly gasp and then cough, trying to move away or push them out of his mouth with his tongue. "Now now, I don't want you to interrogate me just yet. So why don't you quiet that troublesome mouth of yours?"

Dazai only made an expression that expressed anger. Or frustration. He hated not knowing things. He had to know things in order to do anything or else he had no control over the situation. Dazai hadn't been in that situation before. It was unfamiliar. And he didn't like it. It was scary. The fingers moved away from his mouth. Dazai had a lot of things he wanted to say. But decided against it... for his own personal safety. And it seemed it was a good choice as soon, the blindfold made its way off of his face too, falling onto his shoulders. His eyes instantly opened and blinked rapidly to adjust his eyes to the light. It was a stone room. Probably a basement..? It was a rather big basement. And- well, there was a rather elegant and large chair fit for royalty, nearly like a throne. Fyodor sat on that. And.. Here Dazai was. Sitting on his lap. Dazai was quick to make eye contact with the other. He was always able to at least figure something of Fyodor out when they met eyes...

  But nothing came to mind. For the first time in Dazai's life, his mind completely blanked. "I must say, you're a tad bit more obedient than I thought you'd be." Fyodor closed his eyes and gave a rather condescending snicker, a hand leaving Dazai's head, traveling over to a table beside him that held a few glasses of wine. He took a sip.

  Dazai's face only twisted slightly at the statement. "..what are you planning, Fyodor?" Curiosity and anger were mixed into his question. The Russian only raised an eyebrow as he lowered the glass from his lips.

  "Planning..? That's a good question. Why not a guessing game? I know you're very good at those." Fyodor smiled, and then set the glass back down.

  "Maybe I'm a little tired of guessing." Despite the tornado of thoughts swirling about in Dazai's mind, he seemed totally calm and relaxed. Contradicting his behavior from just a few moments ago.

  "Maybe you can't guess." Fyodor corrected him, nodding his head. "If you were able to..." he brought a finger to his (own) lips, humming in thought. "What an interesting situation that would be, I'm sure.." Only a toothy grin replaced the wondering expression on his lips.

  "You know, with the way you've got me tied up, you're giving me rather suggestive vibes." This was another one of Dazai's panic tactics. It worked with Chuuya. It worked with — any member of the port mafia, really. Or anyone at all. He would start panic flirting to either make his opponent so full of rage that he attacked mindlessly, giving Dazai perfect time to dodge his uncoordinated movements, or to just make them uncomfortable.

  "Is that so?" Fyodor had neither reaction. In fact, one would think he hadn't even heard Dazai. The brunette didn't expect it to work all too well but the dull response was a let down. How boring. "Is that your guess?"

  "Huh?"

  "Is that your guess?" Fyodor repeated, staring at him with an unamused and rather impatient look.

  "..and what if it is?"

  "Then I'd say you were a narcissist." Fyodor scoffed softly, and yet the small smile remained on his lips. Dazai rolled his eyes.