"Since never!" He still replied, exclaiming and denying it since he was aware of how Samuel could barely even hold his temper around him. "And I'm talking about the demonstration tomorrow, I need to learn something at least. And since you're a thug, I assumed you would know something."

"I'm not a thug."

"And I'm not the best swindler—"

"You're really not." Gun interrupted before he raised the glass of champagne onto his lips, taking light and occasional sips.

M/n frowned before getting back to topic. "Anyways— in order to be appointed to be a bodyguard to preferably one of the streamers, I would need to prove myself to be capable and trustworthy. With the capable part, I would need your help."

"Need my help? It's surprising you can even admit to that."

Again, M/n noticed how Gun still failed to see his point. And he can't help but take note of how Gun's attitude wasn't his usual business self.

Maybe he was tired and sleepy?

"Since when were you so bitter?" M/n huffed, deciding to voice out his concerns. "Sorry if work is more important than catching sleep."

He assumed that Gun was cranky like that because he ruined his lavish time alone.

The man ignored his words before proceeding on with his thoughts, noticing that it was indeed out of character of him to act like that.

"You don't have talent in martial arts or fighting, in fact— you're basically talentless." He started noting down. "The best move for you to learn is to just evade to the best of your abilities— which I know isn't much."

"Are you teaching me or dissing me out?" M/n turned, brows furrowed. "Listen, I haven't been in an Arcade for days! Days! Can you imagine?! So instead of looking so reluctant to teach me, let's just get this thing done so I can have more vacant time later."

Now it was Gun's turn to look at him in disbelief.

"You're seriously thinking you can finish early and head to the Arcade after? It seems like you're forgetting that you're incapable of learning how to fight that fast." He pointed out.

M/n huffed once more. "Are you teaching me or not?"

Gun then stood up, stretching his arms before gesturing M/n to follow suit, wanting him to stand up as well.

"This one's a relatively easy move. But I'm not sure if it is for you. . ." He trailed off. "But, I want you to fight me first. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

M/n hesitantly glanced at him before looking away. There was something else that was bothering him.

Gun frowned, seeing how the boy didn't obey him at all. "What's wrong? Getting all flustered again? What are you? A kid? Where did all your energy go?"

He was truly odd.

"Wear something at least." M/n hesitantly spoke up, looking away as soon as he said so. No way was he going to fight a man who was naked under his bathrobe. It was far too embarrassing. What if he accidentally touches something he's not supposed to?

Gun sighed as soon as he understood what was bothering the boy.

"I'm wearing something beneath if that's what you're concerned about." He shamelessly informed before a smirk started gracing his lips. "Or would you have preferred I didn't have anything on?" He suggested, sending him a teasing look behind his orbs that still somehow remained serious.

Which was unusual of him. But then again, he was unpredictable.

M/n heated up. He was sure that with his condition now, his face was warm enough to fry a whole meal for the both of them.

Gun, noticing the unusual side of M/n— decided it would be the best of his amusement to see more. As he took a step closer, M/n scurried farther away from the couch.

He was even more amusing this way.

"Hold it right there! Don't get any closer!" He exclaimed, reaching for the TV remote as he pointed it at Gun, trying to appear all intimidating. "I have a weapon and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Ridiculous. Really. But Gun has grown used to his antics, his personality, and his unique way of being a person. He may have even gone as far as to think of it fondly. But of course, not for romantic reasons. Definitely not. How can he be attracted to someone like M/n? Someone so chaotic— and his total opposite.

Gun stepped closer and leaned slightly, leaving M/n stunned by their close proximity before Gun reached for the remote, placing it away.

"H-Hey!"

"Oh? You're stammering now? Does this distance bother you that much?" Gun was enjoying this a little too much. "That's unlike you." He commented.

And now that he mentioned it, it really wasn't like M/n. What's wrong with himself? It's not like close proximity was something he usually minds all too much. But then again, maybe because it was simply Gun. There are no more explanation or words needed. It's simply because it was him.

Gun didn't waste anymore second before he pulled M/n up by his wrist, forcing him out off the seat he seems glued on. Perhaps he intimidated him too much?

"You don't know anything about fighting, do you?" He mused. "Then I'll show you an example."

M/n swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded, surprisingly loss at words for once.

Gun placed his hand on M/n's shoulder. "First, you need to have a hold of you opponent's upper body." He then swiftly placed his foot between M/n's feet and then trip him from behind. "And then shift their center of gravity, which you'll find on their feet. Trip one and you'll have them pinned like this."

And truth to his word, he had M/n pinned on the ground in a lock. His one leg was above his legs, holding him down, his hand was placed on his chest to press him down, and his other hand served as a support by the side of M/n's head.

"And you'll have them down like this." He explained before leaning to his ear. "Pinned." He added. And M/n couldn't comprehend what was the need of having to lean so close.

Was he purposely teasing him knowing that he was inexperienced with physical contact?

He then raised his head, standing up slowly, picking himself up as he clasped his hands.

"But of course, you're not going to go around pinning every single one of your opponents to the ground like that." Gun clicked his tongue, shaking his head to the dramatic effect. "No. You're not pinning anyone."

"What do you mean?"

Gun stood up straighter, clearing his throat. "I mean that you're far too weak to do that."

M/n furrowed his words. He obviously meant something else, but he can't put his finger to it. "Is that so. . ." So he merely settled with whatever he heard.

"But I'm hope you're prepared. This'll take you all night."

Why does that sound so unintentionally suggestive?