"Bey... I'm with somebody" I said. Her face saddened and she looked down.

"But you promised" she mumbled. "I did all that to get better. It wasn't fucking easy either !!"

"I know... I'm proud of you" I said. She scoffed then walked away from me.

"Wait bey !" I said catching up with her. "You know Kenneth died" she said and I felt a pain in my chest.

"H-He did ?" I asked. "No. I just wanted to see your reaction so I can know how you'll look when you find out jordan did"

"Bey-"Come get the kids onika" she rolled her eyes walking away.

I followed her outside and we both got in our cars. We went to her mom house then got out.

When we walked in the kids squealed running over to beyonce not even noticing I was here.

I watched them love on her with a smile

Beyonce pov:

"Hi babies" I smiled kissing all their cheeks. "Dada 'ungy" Jayden said pouting.

"Go tell mommy" I said pointing over to onika.

Samajah and samajae gasped running over to her while Jayden and jayda stayed by me.

"Jayda" I waved my hand in her face to get her attention.

She blinked then put her hands on her face looking away again. I moved so I was in front of her and she looked up at me.

"Say hi to mommy" I said trying to see if she picked up on lip reading yet.

She looked away sitting down on the floor. I sat down in front of her gently turning her head to me.

"Hi itty" I smiled waving at her. "hi" she whispered in a unsure tone waving.

"Good job baby" I said signing it to her.

She bobbed her head looking away from me and started to rock back and forth.

"Jayda" I snapped in front of her making her turn to me with a scrunched face.

"I'm sorry baby. Mommy's here" I said signing it to her. She put her hand over her face rubbing her eyes.

I sighed getting up and picking her up. I took her over to onika and she turned her head away.

"You need to learn how to do sign language" I said giving her jayda.

"ok" she mumbled "Dada" samajae said then pointed to onika with a huge smile.

"I see baby" I smiled kissing his cheek then looked back to see Jayden just standing there.

"Say hi to mommy lil bit" I said pointing to onika.

"non" she said lowly shaking her head. "Come here" I said picking her up.

"You didn't miss mommy ? You was asking about her the other day remember ?" I said and she shook her head.

I seen onika frown deeply out the corner of my eye. Her crybaby ass bet not cry.

She put samajae down making him whine. "Watch a video with bug" I said pointing to her.

He walked over sitting next to her and I handed onika jayden.

"Non dada" Jayden whined reaching for me. "Stay with mommy lil bit" I said shaking my head.

"Onikas here ?!" I heard them solo appeared. "Heyy munchkinnn" she smiled walking over to onika.

"Hey solo" onika smiled at her. "What do you want ?" I mugged her.