Chapter 1: The Digital World

(Anyone): Normies are talking

: Digivice/Moves/Author talk

: Thinking

(Y/n): Your Name

(L/n): Last name

(E/c): eye color

(H/c): hair color

(S/c): Skin color

(F/c): Favorite color

(N/n): Nickname

================================================================================

-(Y/n)'s POV-

For, a grueling hour of Babamon and Jijimon have been arguing so we decided to leave them be for a while so we all started to bond with our partners. We tried to call Ash but our phones didn't get any service, which is weird since this is the Digital World. So, while they were arguing Viximon and Hakari were talking about different strategies for fighting. J and Pinamon were talking about their dreams or something like that. Leaving Pusurimon and myself to play for a while but then Pusurimon got tired and was sleeping on my lap.

Pusurimon: Zzz...

(Y/n): How could anything sleep through such a noise? Anyway, *ahem* excuse me Babamon, Jijimon! Can you two please stop arguing already, we need to know why we're here and what to do.

Babamon and Jijimon were about to get into a fight with each other but luckily, me saying something made them stop and calm down.

Jijimon: R-right sorry you all had to see that...

J: It's fine the same thing happens with my parents only difference is that my mom starts throwing frying pans.

Babemon: Well I guess humans and digimon aren't that much different now.

Jijimon: Mmm true but aside, is this all of you that came to this world?

Hakari: Nope there's our friend Ash, who's back at our campsite by himself.

Viximon: And there's still Botamon, I heard he left to go look for Pusurimon.

Jijimon: *strokes beard* Mmm, I hope they'll be safe. Strange I thought all seven of them would be summoned to this world... Perhaps the others have arrived at the other villages. There's a rumor around the local area is that violent gangs of digimon are popping up throughout the land.

Babemon: Tch those young punks are all bragging about taking down a Royal Knight or one of the Olympos XII. Someone needs to give them a good ass-kicking!

Jijimon: Babemon! Not in front of our guests. Now the reason I believe for summoning you is to stop the now corrupt Lucemon from taking over the digital world.

(Y/n): Lucemon? Who's that?

Jijimon: Lucemon was once the kind leader and protector of this part of the Digital World but he went crazy one day and was going to destroy this part of our world and rebuild it in his own image. "Eden" as he would call it.

Babamon: When the last group of children came here they defeated him and his fellow demon lords.

J: Demon lords? Okay, what happened to them?

Babamon: They had their hinds kicked! They all must've been reincarnated by now, but they shouldn't be back again unless they reconnect with each other or remember their past life.

Jijimon: Lucemon is a different story since he couldn't be reversed back into a digi-egg. Your predecessors had sealed him in his castle and made it constantly floating around the digital world. Hopefully, it would be a very long time until he would come back.