You aint going no where!

Eric
It's been a couple hours and bria never responded to any of my calls. I swear she better not had did anything. I'm on my way back to our house and I really hope she's there. We're supposed to be a family not get mad when each other leaves. Once I arrive home I run inside. "BAE!!" I yell. "Yo where the fuck you at" I run upstairs and my heart skips a beat as I walk in the room and see no trace of her anywhere. I look on the bed and see my promise ring I gave her with a note. I feel a lump in my throat and my eyes water as I start to read. I feel.. off. I know she wouldn't leave not my with child she carrying. I call dee, she doesn't answer I don't even know who else to call so I decided to just figure it all out tomorrow Imma go to bed and hopefully she'll be here when I wake up.

BRIA
As I'm parked in a gas station drinking my slushy and listening to the radio. I start to get really tired. I decided to go back home. I know it's probably not the best cause maybe Eric would be there but my feet hurt and I'm pregnant I need some good sleep. I drive home safely and sneak in the house once I open our room door I see Eric knocked out in bed I slip off my boots, take off my jacket and slip in bed right next to Eric once I get in bed I face the other way from him and start to doze off until Eric turns around a cuddles me. "I knew you wouldn't leave" Eric says as he falls back to sleep.
It's not that I don't wanna leave, I can't

5 MONTHS LATER
things have been going pretty good between me and Eric. Even though I can barely even do things for myself since I can't even bend over. Eric has been there. Even though I'm pregnant I still wanna get back in the studio. So as I'm sitting here in bed eating fat burger and trying to write a song at the same time I start to wonder where Eric is at he hasn't been home in 5 hours he always at least tells me how long he's gonna be or if where he's gonna be.

ERIC
"SHITTTT" I say as I continue to push Tomicas head up and down on my dick. This bitch always had good head. As soon as we're almost  done I start to feel bad. I have a girl at home pregnant with my kid "I'm sorry Baby" I say to myself as I keep going with tomica.

Bria
Eric still ain't get here he better hurry his lil ass up cause I got a lot of questions for him. As soon as I was about to use the bathroom I see Eric walk through the door. He walked upstairs and came in our room. "Where was you at" I say with a dry tone. "I was doing work shit" he replies clearing his throat. "YOUR LYING WHERE WAS YOU AT" I reply yelling. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING AT ME WHILE YOUR SITTING HERE STUFFING YOU MOUTH IM OUT HERE WORKING MY ASS OFF TO MAKE SURE YOUR ALRIGHT I DO EVERYTHING IM THE ONLY ONE MAKING SURE BILLS ARE PAID YOU DONT WORK SO DONT QUESTION ME LIKE I SAY I WAS AT WORK" his chest went up and down. I bit done on my lip as I felt my eyes get hot. I know he's lying but he wants to make me feel guilty and it's working. Oh it's working like a muthfucka. I hate how he always does this. I get up and grab a already packed bag from under the bed. He looks at me confused. "What is that" he asked confused. "I'm sick of you lying to me and making me feel bad for shit that you do I'm over it and over you." I say as I put my shoes on. " you ain't going no where" Eric replys. "The hell I am im leaving and you ain't doing shit about it" I say as I start to walk out the room. I see Eric get up and run be hind me I try to hurry up but he's to strong. He brings me back upstairs. We're a family now that means no more lies" he says while kissing my neck. I was in love with this short whore and I listened to everything he said.