OddBall

Hey, so this is my second story, hope you like it, comment, vote, READ!

lollilly106:)

*******************************************************************************************************************                                                                       

Senia POV:

I walked down the hall avoiding any stares that came my way, all my life i had been ignored, judged and had been called Oddball.

I guess that was my permanent nickname, one that had literally been stuck to me. I came to my locker and neatly stacked my books on the top shelf taking out my math binder and textbook along with my pencil.

I shut my locker and came face to face with Brent Connors; the school jock.

" going some where oddball?" on of his friends said and got just as close as Brent already was and high-fived each other.

"goodone" i heard him whisper to his friend.

" give the bitch some more" i heard one of his gang members say aloud, Brent came closer almost brushing up against my body.

" whats this?" he said taking my binder and text book chucking them across the hall, i felt myself wanting to hiss or growl but ignored the temptation.

i bent down picking up the pencil that had fallen on the ground as the gang retreated high-fiving each other and doing load hoots while the kicked my binder around.

as they turned the corner i scurried to retrieve my belongings and hurried to class, i was already ten minutes late, but i didn't care this happened all the time and detention was a now old routine.

" late again Ms. Lacner, Detention after school" Mrs. Donnen said without even lifting up her head to see who it may be as i walked threw the door.

i sat down in the back row where nobody sat, the others excluded me from their groups, and didn't enjoy my presence, but during the last 17 years i had learned to except that and control the urge to cry.

we were handed our assignments and instentley got to work, others chatted and payed no attention to what was going on.

i finished up my last sentence as the bell rang and finished off putting my name at the top.

" okay class hand in your assignments and exit the door to the Right!" she said as everyone tossed there assignments on the teachers desk and rushed out the class room.

i handed mine in as Mrs.donnen looked up, she was middle aged and wore spectacles on the tip of her long- witch like nose.

" go sit down please" she said with bitterness slipping off of her tongue, i sat down in the closest desk to her and sat down patiently tapping my fingers on the wood.

" you get detention every day, but you have yet to explain why" she was right i had never explained or felt i had the audacity too, but this was no time to start.

" I'm sorry, I am always late because I am clumsy and drop my books"

the lie was bad but believable, I needed a new lie everday, because every day what happened repeated.

**********************************************************************************************************

i slung my bag over my shoulder and exited the school with a brief sigh, the day was over i thought to myself smiling but quickly rebelled against that, the day was never over, it had never been.

I wandered until I found a park bench and sat down listening to the breeze, this was the only time of the day i had entire peace and quiet.

Brent POV:

" hey Brent, look who's over there!" one of my friends said pointing to a girl sitting on a park bench, i looked closer realizing who it was, it was the oddball.

" lets go give a little present to her, what do think, Huh!" josh said raising his hands in the air while everyone nodded in agreement, we walked over to her and stood there for a second.

she looked over and sighed and tried to stand up, josh who was behind the bench grabbed her shoulders and forced her to sit back down.

" well dont you look excited to see us" i said smiling, and crossed my arms.

" yes, overjoyed but i really have to go" she retorted looking serious.

" whoa, whoa, whoa, who said anything about leaving oddball, we just wanted to talk" i replied.

" can we talk tomorrow then' she said and tried to get up again.

"but were here now, ohhhh whats in here?" i said picking up here bag and tossing it to Matt who was standing close by.

he openend the bag and started to toss things on the ground.

" Hmm lets see, lunch, keys, gym clothes, book, wallet" he said and took a 20 dollar bill out and ripped it in half letting them float to the ground, heard her gasp and turned to see her mouth wide open.

" let me go, please!" she said and tore away from josh's grip running over to her stuff laying on the ground.

" common guys lets go, leave the oddball to cry away" i said and started to leave.

when we were far enough away i halted and the rest of the gang came closer.

" i have an idea"

***********************************************************************************************************

hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter, it was a bit short but it will get alot better especially if you comment, VOTE!!! and read the book

So...... COMMENT,READ,AND VOTE PLEASE I WANT TO GET ATLEAST 10!

Love, Lilly