°○°Things°○°

Start from the beginning

(Writing this I think I have made a BIG mistake giving him a fish.... I am sorry... BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SALLY AND SCREW THE CANNON! SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL WATER MAIDEN! HE DOES NOT FEEL ANYTHING FOR GUPPY!)

DREAM

Unlike Techno, she likes both soft and fluffy textures.
☆ Even tho she hasn't seen Hamilton, Techno showed her the sound track and she - L O V E S - it.
☆ Even is she loves doing other peoples hair, she has a really difficult time doing hers, so she just has it down most of the time.
☆ Her skin naturally has gold dust giving her a soft glittery look.
☆ Her favorite color is actually peach because it's the perfect mixture of the color of Techno's hair and Wilbur's sweater.
☆ Even tho she has been spoiled her entire life (because her parent's basically own the universe) she doesn't act spoiled at all.
☆ Being the goddess of beauty comes with loads of simps... Techno doesn't like that and goes on brother mode.
☆ Her offerings are; candles, homemade goods/sweets and flowers.
☆ She likes to bake and drags Techno into it at 3:00 AM.
☆ She also has a hard time sleeping because of nightmares (not her dad).
☆ She is the one that comforts Techno during his night terrors or panic attacks.
☆ Even tho she looks and acts like an extrovert, she is an introvert and only acts loud and friendly with people she trusts.
☆ She once closed her temple because people always goes crazy when it comes to love.
☆ She used to get the job of grim reaper but she didn't like when it was time to get a kid or an elder person, it just made her feel guilty to the point it wasn't healthy anymore to death took that away.
☆ Thanks to her dad being the god and ruled of the nether and her having a close relation ship with death, she can see and speak to ghost.
☆ Her comfort food is carrot cake or chocolate fudge.
☆ She was given the tittle "protector of secrets" due the fact that she must separate the godly world with the mortal one. (One of the reasons she created portals to prank Tommy and she appeared as a man for the old SMP)
☆ Even if self love is the most important thing for her to be able to help those who want love, she has a really hard time actually liking herself.
☆ She doesn't DISLIKE or HATE Tommy, she just sees her actions as friendly and as if they were friends, even if the old Tommy miss read them.
☆ She feels guilty about what happened to the old SMP and the fact that she lost her second family there, she wishes she could control her chaotic side, but sadly she can't.
☆ Her being the BALANCE was mainly in charge of being the "hero" and the "good one" but once everyone started seeing Tommy as the hero, she needed to balance her realm and her chaotic side came up making her the villain in order to restore the natural system.
☆ She is a cat person.
☆ She smells like new bloomed roses with a light sent of honey and chamomile.
☆ She usually stays out of trouble and almost never gets grounded unless it's for her own safety or it has something to do with her overprotective family.
☆ She is the darling of Olympus.
☆ Even if it hurts to see her once second family have fun and don't even knowing she exist hurts and she misses them.
☆ She let's Techno ramble about what ever he wants because she knows that's something healthy that calms him down.
☆Unlike Techno her stims are alot more messy, she gets a lot of energy and she usually stims to help her with it by jumping around, shaking her hands, kicking her legs or simply vocal stiming.
☆ She sees Techno and Will as her siblings and loves them both very dearly.
☆ She likes when patches lays on her stomach/lap because it makes her feel grounded and safe.

CHAOS TRIO

♧ They all have separation anxiety.
♧ Techno and Dream rapidly got close to Wilbur feeling safe and calm when ever he's around.
♧ They all sing Hamilton at 3:00 AM in the kitchen when Dream bakes.
♧ Dream was the one who introduced them both to cartoons because that is her way to relax.
♧ They aren't allowed to go out together due to the chaos they (sometimes don't mean) cause.
♧ Philza sends crows to keep an eyes on them and if thing get really out of hand the gods just transport them back.
♧ Techno and Will asked Death to show them how to do hair because they want to be able to do Dream's because she always does theirs.
♧ Techno sleeps on Dream's bed, Dream sleeps in the pillow forth and Will sleeps in a hammock.
♧ When none of them have anything to do they go on picnics.
♧ Dream and Techno take Wilbur to the aquarium because they know he likes orcas (please do NOT bring sally into this...)
♧ Techno has a very comforting voice when he sings.
♧ Techno and Will always make sure Dream feels comfortable due that if she feels uneasy things end up getting broken.
♧ Techno deals with insomnia, Will has anger issues and Dream is very sensitive to sensory overloads.
♧ They are all touch starved and really appreciate human/god contact. (god as in Techno and Dream)
♧ They like to do pranks.
♧ Chaos and bad luck follows them like a hunting dog.
♧ Dream hates of bright lights, Techno get uneasy with loud sounds and Will has a fear of fire.
♧ They love each other very dearly. (Platonic)

T H E   E N D ●•