''Okk now lets change our clothes , I am very tired and you are also.'' He said while standing and I noded.

After changing our clothes we settled ourselves on bed and he pulled me closer to him. He cuddled  with me.''Good night sweetheart.'' He said in my ears and kissed my for head. Due to a busy day I dosed off really quickly.

AT THE SAME TIME IN ANKIT AND RIYA'S ROOM

'' Riya why are you looking so gloomy ?'' Ankit asked looking concerned but in return he only get ''Why is your brother here Ankit?'' Ankit looked confused and replied ''Its his house also Riya'' He gave a straight reply to her finding her questio...

'' Riya why are you looking so gloomy ?'' Ankit asked looking concerned but in return he only get ''Why is your brother here Ankit?'' Ankit looked confused and replied ''Its his house also Riya'' He gave a straight reply to her finding her questions childish. But Riya is angry looking at Abhimanyu and Mannat sitting like a royal couple in expensive clothes. She expected that Mannat would be crying on her faith but no she was glowing and Behaviour  of Abhimanyu was also didn't get unnoticed by her. ''Where are you lost honey?'' Ankit asked finding her in her own dreamland. For now Riya decided to concentrate on Ankit to get what she want.

''Nowhere , Lets not waste our precious night in talking.'' She said and kissed Ankit. Without thinking twice he also returned kiss with lots of love and desire. And rest of the night they spent falling deeper and deeper in desiers.

NEXT MORNING  [AUTHOR'S P.O.V]

Mannat  woke up at 7 and got ready wearing a beautiful Off white anarkali. 

She was drying her hairs when suddenly an Idea popped up in her mind

She slowly walked towards the bed where Abhimanyu was sleeping cuddling to her pillow. She took some of her hair strands and jerked them on his face. Due to force some water droplets fall on his face and he whined a little. His adorable actions make her chuckle silently. Finding her actions fun she did it once again and he groaned in his sleep. When she saw a little movements she instantly ran outside to go downstairs.

When Mannat found whole floor in silence she asked one of the maids about the whereabouts of her in-laws and they informed her that they went for a walk probably returning in 10 min. She thought of making tea as she got to know from Ansh that except Abhimanyu all the family members love teas, while he prefers Darkly roasted coffee. She made Tea for everybody and coffee for her husband.

 She made Tea for everybody and coffee for her husband

She scrunched her nose looking at the black liquid her husband going to drink

Everybody returned from walking and thanked  Mannat for their power dose. She also sat with them and started drinking her tea. Chacha ji said that from tomorrow she will be the one who will made chai for him. 

''MANNAT!!'' They flinched hearing Abhimanyu's scream from their room. ''Go beta , see what he wants.'' Chachi ji said while chuckling. Mannat excused herself with red cheeks and went upstairs.

She entered in room and found him talking on phone. When a familiar scent hit his nostrills he turned and found Mannat standing there looking absolutely beautiful. Mannat was squirming under his deep stares. Finally he cut the call and went to her and pulled her with her waist. Her breath nocked out of her lungs when he tucked her loose strands behind her ear. ''Where were you? and its bad manners to disturb your husband's precious sleep and than you decided to run away. Bad very bad you should get punishment.'' He said near Mannat's ear. Abhimanyu vey well know what effects he have on her and he like teasing her. ''I-I was jus-just ''  ''No need to explain. But you will get punishment.'' 

''Wh-what punishment?'' Mannat asked scared of what will he do. He started tickling her and she satrted laughing badly. He was tickling her badly and said ''Say I will never do it again''  ''I - I ...W-will nev-nev ...never do i-it ag-again'' Mannat said while laughing badly. She was out of her breath and put her head on his shoulder to calm herself and he also rubbed her back ''This is just for this time. If you will do it again it will be not this much easy.'' and kissed her head while her heart was beating too fast on his words.

After a little bit of teasing , laughing and blushing they went downstairs. 

As they reached in living room everybody[Chachaji , Chachi ji , Ansh , Ankit as well as Riya] Everyone was looking adorably at Abhimanyu and Mannat who came holing hands , Mannat tried to take her hands bacjk but he hold it more tightly. Riya fumed in anger seeing Smile on Mannat's face and Abhimanyu's behaviour. She was basikly jelous of them.

She was wearing a shimmery saree

*********************************

What do you think will happen next ?