Surprise, baby-girl. Ambushes are fun, aren’t they?  At least when you are the one springing the surprise.

The plan had been to simply ask her what she wanted from him.  Such a basic endeavor.  Too bad, her presence in the small room once again hypnotized him.  She was like some dangerous but irresistible siren that would lure him into certain disaster.  His body, his heart heard her song, and he steered his ship toward her, seeing the dangerous cliffs without heading the danger.  And, since his brain obviously had been short-circuited, he insulted her, knowing full well the reaction he would exert. 

Predictably, she had ended up slapping the daylights out of him, and then, before he knew what the hell happened, her sexy little body, clad in that ridiculously provocative dress had been smack up against him as he tried to keep her from castrating him with her knee.  All the desire he had kept bottled up for years blew the cork on his self-control.  Was he surprised?   The development was about as startling as getting showered with soda after taking the can for a ride on a pogo stick.  His need for her battled with his anger at her explosive behavior, one fueling the other, whipping each other into the frenzied vortex of his emotions.  He hated her with an intensity that bordered on insanity.  And he could not remember the last time he had been this aroused and hard.  The pain he experience inside his pants made him even more irate. The pain inside his heart morphed into its own entity and directed the progression of the next scene.

Her arms behind her, towering above her, he had a prime view of her heaving chest. Her dress had slipped slightly, revealing a red, lacy bra, bringing her breasts up in voluptuous mounds.  He had been right- her underwear was red! Her legs were up in his crotch, and each of her movements heaped added pleasure and agony upon him.  And worst of it all, her eyes…they were his undoing. Knowing their power he had attempted to evade them.  Too late: they found him as sure as the magnetized needle finds true north.  He discovered his own torrential feelings perfectly mirrored in the almost smoky green depths: Arousal, anger, fear, passion, confusion…they all swirled in the cauldron before him.

Catching a glistening movement, his eyes dipped lower. Her mouth was slightly open; her pouting wet and full lips were no doubt a copy of what was going on in other regions of her body.  Her heaving breath seemed an extension of his own exertions.  Her unique scent entranced him, luring him unlike any other perfume he had ever encountered. His mouth, his soul, his whole being thirsted for her.  Then, in the utmost moment of insanity, he had allowed himself a taste of her skin.  No spices in the world could ever rival her…His tolerance lowered after years of abstinence from his favorite drug, he instantly yearned for more.  Had to have more to sustain being whatever she turned him into. 

She told him she knew he would not force her.  Her body was arched into him and had become fused with his boundaries.  The membrane was becoming thinner and thinner- if he did not watch out, he would bleed into her. An aquarelle in the making.   Force her?  Does one have to force one color on the  canvas to add splendor to the other? 

This was the moment.  He had to know.  What was she feeling right now? She did not seem to be unaffected, did not act indifferent at all.  And if she was not indifferent now, had she lied before?  If so, how dare she shatter his universe and crush his soul at a time when he had not possessed the resources to withstand her attack. 

“Michael…” Her voice was so deep and dark, the velvet cloak of a magician.  He resisted falling under her evil spell. He was not so sure it was working. 

Where was her answer?  Did she swallow her tongue?   Nope, there it was, licking her lips.  A second ago, he had felt it against his mouth.  His penis strained against him driven by pure envy.