Three

"Do you like dirty talk, Granger?" 

   How was she supposed to answer that? 

   "Because I do..." 

   Shit. Fuck. Oh, shit shit shit. 

   Did she like dirty talk? What did he mean by dirty talk? Moaning when something felt good orvoicing your approval if you wanted more? Sure, she wasn't quiet in the bedroom... but did shetalk like he was suggesting? 

   He's looking at you... answer him!

   He must have saw the hesitation in her, because his shoulders rolled back against the wall casuallyand his small grin oddly seemed to put her at ease. 

   "I'm not talking about you calling me Daddy and asking me to spank you." He chuckled at her."Although if that's your thing, I'm really not going to judge." 

   She wrinkled her nose up at him."No... definitely not my thing." She had never called anyone Daddy before... she doubted that shehad even called her own Father Daddy. She was no prude, but there were a few things that shecould never see herself doing. 

   "Have you ever been talked to low in your ear?" His eyes were searching her now. "Has a manever told you what he would like to do to you? Has he ever talked you through an orgasm?" 

   Hermione shifted. 

   Apart from moans and a few 'fucks', she could not really recall a time when she had been withsomeone who had said more than 'Oh shit, I'm going to come' to her during sex. 

   Blushing a little, she shook her head and looked down. 

   She heard him let out a small breath through his nose, as if he was disbelieving what she wastelling him. 

   "Granger," His voice was practically a growl and she saw him squaring his shoulders seriously justin shot of her eyeline. "You need to look at me, please." 

   She did. 

   And her breath left her on the impact.

   A part of her thought he was looking at her like he wanted to destroy her. Other parts of her thoughtthat he was searching her... figuring out if he could continue with what he was going to tell her, asif she might not be able to handle it. 

   She could handle it. She could more than handle it... she just was not sure how he was going toplay this, and therein lay the anxiety of it all. The unknown. With Malfoy. Malfoy, who wasalmost commanding in his voice. 

   "I like to make my woman feel my touch before I have even laid a finger on her." He told herseriously, his eyes bright as he kept her trapped in his intense gaze. "I like to tell her what I'mgoing to do to her before I do it...so the anticipation can build for her... make her want it all themore, before she finally begs me for it." 

   Hermione could not breath already. The idea of Draco Malfoy talking about 'his woman' was sopossessive, in the best possible way. She wondered how he would be. Would he be soft and lovingor would he be rough and gentle? 

   Her eyes must have betrayed her thoughts, because his hot gaze stared her out, waiting for herreaction before he went on, sounding bolder this time. 

   "I like sex in many ways," He started, biting his lip a little as his eyes lingered on her chest area fora second. "But if I've never been with the woman before, I usually can't help myself... I like itrough. I make it good for both of us... makes it more intense when I can see her eyes rolling in theback of her head... filthy words in her ear will always get her off in the end."