CHAPTER 06: Unknown call

Start from the beginning

"When do you plan to tell about Ragini to family?" Sanskar asked him still his eyes on laptop screen.

"Soon Bhai" Laksha told him.

"First I have to find suitable girl for you then I can able to tell family but still I couldn't find any girl other than Swara but now I don't know, it might be possible or not possible to make you together after knowing about her. Still somewhere in my heart says Swara is perfect girl for you but I don't know what you have decided about her" Laksha thought in his mind while looking at Sanskar.

"Ragini said Naira was ill so Swara went to hospital" Laksha told to know Sanskar's reaction.

"I know" Sanskar said with normal tone making Laksha shocked as well as surprised.

"How?" Laksha questioned him being surprised.

"Evening I went to hospital to meet Arav so she was there with Naira" Sanskar answered him still being engrossed in his work.

"Did you talk with her?" Laksha asked curiously.

"No" Sanskar said and looked at Laksha with narrowed eyes.

"What you wanted to know, ask directly. Don't beat around the bush Lucky" Sanskar said giving him serious look and again turned his focus on screen.

"Actually, I wanted to know about your feeling about Swara after hearing about her marriage and having child" Laksha asked him with low tone while fearing about his anger.

Sanskar's fingers stopped typing and he lifted his head to look at Laksha. He signed and got up from his sofa and moved towards window and stood while gazing outside night sky.

"I don't know Lucky. I never liked any girl or approached anyone till now but she is the first who disturbed me. I thought it's just attraction but whenever she is near to me, I feel some kind unknown feelings and feel peace in my heart just by seeing her smiling face. Whenever I looked at her, I felt I know her for ages and even Naira also, I feel some kind connection between us. After knowing about her married life, it made me feel her pain and also desired to know more about her but it's feels difficult to win her heart. I thought to approach her but it seems very far for me" Sanskar expressed his feeling infront of him sincerely because he is the person who tells everything straightly.

"Will you ready to accept both if she agrees to marry you?" Laksha asked him or say questioned him.

"I don't think she will accept anyone Lucky" Sanskar said with disappointed tone.

"First answer me? Will you ready to accept both by chance she agrees?" Laksha asked him again.

Sanskar closed his eyes and then opened, said "Yes" making Laksha smile.

"Then don't worry bro, Lucky is here, I will see everything" Laksha said while smiling.

"It's not easy as you think Lucky" Sanskar said looking at Laksha.

"Have you ever talked with her?" Laksha asked him with doubt.

"No, I haven't got a chance" Sanskar said making Laksha hit his forehead.

"If you want to get your love then do what I will say" Laksha said making Sanskar scrunched his eyebrow

Laksha told something to Sanskar.

"Are you mad Lucky? No Lucky I am not going to do anything like that" Sanskar refused directly listening nonsense idea.

"Then how do you plan to talk with her?" Laksha questioned him while folding his both hands over chest.

"Her team participated in upcoming Fashion Contest so there..." Sanskar stopped by seeing Laksha's are you serious look.

"Bhai, it's after month till then will you sit silently and do nothing to talk with her" Laksha asked him unbelievably for seeing his unromantic brother.