"Millions of planets, millions of galaxies, and we're on this one. Molto bene. Bellissimo, says Donna, born in Chiswick. All you've got is a life of work and sleep, and telly and rent and tax and takeaway dinners, all birthdays and Christmases and two weeks holiday a year, and then you end up here. Donna Noble, citizen of the Earth, standing on a different planet. How about that Donna?" Donna has disappeared along with Kate, "Donna? Kate?" Donna comes out of the Tardis in a big fur coat with a hood and I follow behind her with a white winter coat that looked like a cape but it also had a hood. "Sorry, you were saying?" Donna breathed out as we made our way down the hill, me a little slower with Theta holding out his hand at the bottom.

"Better?"

"Lovely, thanks."

"Comfy?"

"Yep."

"Can you hear anything inside that?"

"Pardon?" She teased back causing him to chuckle, "All right, I was saying, citizen of the Earth..." A space rocket glides slowly above us. "Rocket. Blimey, a real proper rocket. Now that's what I call a spaceship. You've got a box, he's got a Ferrari. Come on, lets go see where he's going." Theta gapped at her totally offended while I burst into laughter. "Don't worry bunny, I still love Sexy."

A delicate music can be heard as we cross a rock bridge. I frown slightly in confusion, "Hold on, can you hear that? Donna, take your hood down." I stopped the two as I listened closely, "What?" Donna asked with a frown looking between us. "That noise is like a song. Over there." An Ood lies on the ground, partly covered in snow. "What is it?" Donna gasped as we finally reached the thing, "An Ood. He's called an Ood." I explained gently as she stared in slight shock and horror. "But it's face." Theta grunted rolling his eyes, "Donna, don't. Not now. It's a he, not an it. Give me a hand." We uncover the poor alien frozen in the snow. "Sorry." Donna breathed out causing me to gently pat her arm after we finished uncovering him. "I don't know where the heart is. I don't know if he's got a heart. Talk to him, keep him going." Theta told Donna as he felt around for the Ood's heart. "It's all right, we've got you. Er, what's your name?"

"Designated Ood Delta 50."

Donna speaks into his translator ball. "My name's Donna." She smiles softly at it, "No. No, no, no. You don't need to." Theta muttered taking it out of her hand with a shake of his head, "Sorry. Oh, God. This is the Doctor. Just what you need, a doctor. Couldn't be better, hey?" Donna smiled gently at it as she sadly tried to calm him down. "You've been shot." I explained to him, "The circle." He breathed out slowly, "No, don't try to talk." Donna soothed it but it needed to get it out. "The circle must be broken." It repeated causing us to frown, "Circle? What do you mean? Delta 50, what circle? Delta 50? What circle?" Delta 50 sits up with a roar, and red eyes, then exhales and falls back dead. "He's gone." Donna breathed out as I watched it with wide eyes, "Careful." Theta warns as she leans forward to shut its eyes. "There you are, sweetheart. We were too late. What do we do, do we bury him?" Donna asked turning to us as Theta helped me up, "The snow'll take care of that."

"Who was he? What's an Ood?" Donna asked as we continued in the direction before. "They're servants of humans in the forty second century. Mildly telepathic. That was the song. It was his mind calling out." I explained to her as Thera gripped my hand tightly, "I couldn't hear anything. He sang as he was dying." Donna breathed out as I looked up towards Theta, "His eyes turned red, you saw that too?" He hummed with a nod causing me to nod back, I really didn't like that. "What's that mean?" Donna asked looking between us, "Trouble. Come on. The Ood are harmless. They're completely benign. Except, the last time I met them, there was this force, like a stronger mind, powerful enough to take them over." Theta explained to her causing her to nod in thought. "What sort of force?" She asked, "Oh, long story."