"Me too." She placed a kiss on top of my lips. "Now let me get that celebratory cake and champagne."

She ran to the kitchen.

"Congratulations." Remi shook my hand.

"Congrats." Fin patted my back.

"Tons of work to do." Kai smiled and shook my hand. "Congratulations."

"I'm proud of you man." Rehan went ahead and even hugged me.

Francy screamed and ran back into the room. "Those thieves. I'm going to kill them."

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"They stole the cake." She said frustrated.

I covered my mouth not to show I was laughing, but it was too funny.

"You think this is funny?" She asked shocked.

"Forgive them. They're in the honeymoon phase." I told her laughing.

She stomped over pouting so I just wrapped my arms around her. "Who needs cake when I have you?"

"You're too cheesy." She complained but I just held her closer. "We still have the champagne though." I leaned over the gaming desk grabbing it.

"Who wants champagne?" I asked everyone.

"Eeeeeeey." They cheered on happily.

Ace's p.o.v.

I took out the lighter and lit up the sparklers.

Sole was sitting on the top of the hood of my car, holding the previous sparkler and she held it up looking at the night sky.

We parked at the parking lot near my favorite burger place. The speakers were playing some oldies in the background.

"So I have a surprise," I told her handing her my sparkler. "We just got an investor for Lucy's game. That means "game enterprise" will become a professional game company."

She smiled and waved the sparkler until it was out. "Congratulations."

I settled between her legs and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm really happy for you." She told me.

As my sparkles went out, she leaned forward and kissed me. I didn't expect such a cute kiss from her, but she never failed to surprise me.

"Hold this." She handed me the burned-out sparklers and nudged me so she can slide off the car. She opened the door to the front seat and got out a cake box.

"It's half-eaten cause everyone was hungry, but it will do the trick."

"Sole?" I looked at the cake. "Did you steal the cake?"