streaming

U were sitting in the living room on the couch watching tv feeling quite horny u heard your boyfriend alex quackity laughing quite loudly upstairs you decided to check on him you quietly go upstairs to see him playing Minecraft on stream with George,sapnap and karl you really wanted him but u didnt want to interrupt the stream so instead you went on the bed and started texting him

Y/n😩:babe...

Quackity looks at his phone

Daddy👴:yes.....

Y/n😩: baby are you almost done streaming also im right in front of you

Alex looks down at his phone smirks then looks at you

Daddy👴:no princesa i just started streaming an hour ago

Y/n😩:then can i give u head under the desk please

He looked at his phone and gave you the wtf look

Y/n😩:please daddy i really want you

Daddy👴:fine there's a little bit a space for you to fit under the desk

You walk over to him but before your in camara you get on your kneels he doesn't look at you at all you here him yell "KARL DID YOU JUST FUCKING KILL ME" when you pull down his pants you felt him he was already hard you teased him through his underwear you hear him wince but cover it with a cough goerge:"are you alright quackity"
"Yup im fine" he replies as you continue to tease him hes biting his lip trying not to moan the whole time as soon as you pull his dick out he breathes out heavily you lick his tip and he lets out a inaudible moan he looks down at you for a split second before continuing the game "thank you so much liz for the 100 gifted" hes trying to distract himself you take him in your mouth you move up and down and the parts you couldn't fit you jerked he was trying really hard to distract himself at this point he was moving around in the chair he was close so he told everyone he will be right back he muted his mic and turned off his camera he let out a very loud moan he pulled on you hair and pushed your head down then held it there once he came you looked him in the eye and he said "swallow it now" you swallowed he dragged your lip down with his finger "good girl" he then turns back on his camera and tells a lie on why he has to go he looked down at you and said "u wanna continue" "yes daddy" he takes you to the bed and takes off your shirt and pants and you are left with just your panties and bra he takes off your bra and underwear and rubs your clit you moaned "you like that mi amor" "yes daddy" he puts 2 fingers in you and thrusted fast you were a moaning mess "daddy im about to cum" he takes them out you whimper at lost of contact "No your not" he libes up with your entrance and thrust into you he went fast and you could hardly take it he was at least 12 inches and not to mention thick "daddy im close" you moaned "hold it slut" his thrust get sloppy so you know he's close he groans in your ear which sends you over edge he cums insides you he rolls over to the side and lays next to you "alex?" "Yes princess?" "You didn't have a condom on" then i might just have a cute mini u running around then he kisses your forehead and you both fall asleep.

Side note: so like how was it ive decided to make fluffs because why not its cute