22

FOUNDER'S DAY

"JOHN?" Elizabeth and Elena asked simultaneously as they looked at Stefan

"Are you serious?" Elizabeth shouted, running a hand though her hair. "Oh, my god!" She couldn't believe it. Stefan had just told them the theory of John being Elena's birth father. "No, He can't be."

"Well, there's no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager, and he was the one to brought Isobel and Cassidy to your dad's office for the delivery." Stefan explained.

Elena shook her yea, saying, "Our entire lives, Liza and I have never liked that man. I-I..."

At noticing the distressed looks on their faces, Stefan said, "I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell you two before Damon dropped it on you in some typically inappropriate way."

"No, we're happy you told us, Stefan," Elizabeth told him looking at her twin sister. "Just hoping it's not true."

"What are I supposed to do?" Elena asked, looking at her her twin, "Do i confront him and say 'Are you my biological father."

"I was thinking truth spell," Elizabeth said, smiling. "Cause he's good at lying. Who would have thought?" She said with a sigh. "Maybe we could make it fun and play charades?"

Elena smiled and rolled her eyes asking, "Why are you joking about this?"

Elizabeth smiled and shrugged. "Because we can. This is me and you, I don't care who our Bio parents are, as long as I have you, and you have me. Who's give's a fuck." Elizabeth sighed and smiles at her twin who runs to hug her. Stefan stands there smiling at the two wishing him and Damon had this bond.

Elizabeth pulled out of the hug and saw Caroline. "I gotta go!" She exclaimed before running off towards the blonde.

Elizabeth ha got to Caroline and Bonnie with Tyler, and as Matt walked away, Tyler scoffed, and said, "I said I was sorry."

"You made out with his mother you whore!" Elizabeth stated, glaring at him. "And you tired to attack me. So, you really think Matt's going to accept, I'm like his sister."

"Elizabeth!" Caroline said, rushing over to hug her friend before seeing her in black skinny jeans, a yellow cropped sweater, and black ankle boots with a heart necklace. "I cannot believe you bailed out of the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant."

"I'm glad I did, It's not me anymore care." Elizabeth said with a smile as Tyler walked away and Matt came and hugged her.

Caroline rolled her eyes before seeing the look on her face, and she asked, "Are you okay?"

"Elena and I think we know who her birth father is," Elizabeth said, and Bonnie and Caroline's eyes widened at that. "John..."

"No," Bonnie and Caroline said before hugging Elizabeth knowing that wasn't just it.