"What was so urgent, Bar... Why do I see someone who looks like me?" Henry asked with a confused expression on his face. Before laughing, Barry snapped a photo of his father's face.

"If you saw your own face! It's priceless!" Barry said laughing. In the background, Cisco tried to hide his own laughter. After a few seconds, he calmed down. "Sorry."

"My name is Jay Garrick. The real Jay Garrick," Jay said.

 The real Jay Garrick," Jay said

"Garrick is my mother's maiden name," Henry said.

"I need to check your health. You were Zoom's prisoner, who knows how long. If you don't mind ... Jay?" Caitlin said, stepping closer.

"My wife would kick my ass if I said no," Jay said and entered the medbay, Barry and Caitlin following him.

A moment later

"You said that Zoom is defeated. He was faster than me when I met him, and he took me by surprise. How did you defeat him?" Jay asked. Before Barry could say a word, Caitlin spoke.

"Zoom made a mistake. He pissed Barry off," Caitlin said as she continued her examination. Jay smiled and looked at Barry, silently asking, 'Is she your girlfriend?' Barry smiled back and spoke.

"Cait is right. When we defeated his army, he took my father, and after I caught up with him, I kicked his ass," Barry said.

"To do this, you need to be at least as fast as he is. How fast are you?" Jay asked curiously.

"I don't really know. After I got back from Speed ​​Force, I didn't check my speed," Barry replied.

"Wait. You were IN the Speed Force?" Jay asked.

"Yes. Why? I thought that if I got into it, then any speedster can," Barry said.

"Kid, I've been a speedster for a very, very long time, and I've never in my life heard that someone could walk into Speed ​​Force and come back and talk about it," Jay said. Barry couldn't find the words.

"Your vitals are good, but the number of Speed ​​Force cells in your system is very small," Caitlin said, showing the screen.

"That explains why I feel less connected to the Speed ​​Force," Jay said.

"I think I can help with that," Barry said, touched Jay's shoulder and began to concentrate on his connection to the Speed ​​Force, and small lightning bolts darted from Barry's fingers to Jay. Jay sighed visibly. At that moment, Harry and Cisco entered with a mask in hand.

"The reason you don't have your powers is because there was a dampaner in the mask. You see?" Cisco said, pointing inside the mask.

"I don't want to see this thing ever again," Jay said, and broke the mask with a vibrated hand. 

"So your powers are back," Cisco said

"And the Speed ​​Force cells in your body are normal, at least by Barry's standards," Caitlin said.

"How did you do this?" Jay asked. Barry shrugged.

"I just focused on my connection to Speed ​​Force and that's it," Barry said.

"You healed my connection to the Speed Force with your lightning, in a certain way connected mine and your lightning," Jay said.

"Whatever it was, it was amazing. You healed his connection to the Speed ​​Force only by touching him. It needs a name. How about ... 'The Flash Touch'? No, it's lame. Maybe 'Speed Force Touch'? Arrgh! Work in progress," Cisco said. Barry, Caitlin and Jay looked at Cisco with amusement.

A moment later

"So you are the Flash on your Earth? What does your suit look like? Does it look the same as J-Hunter used?" Cisco started asking a lot of questions.

"Yes. I am the Flash on my Earth, which I believe you would call Earth-3. As for the suit, Zoom used my old suit. My new one is different. But the helmet is his," Jay said, seeing the winged helmet from afar.

"He said it was his father's from the war," Caitlin said.

"Ironically, on my Earth," Harry said, then looked at Jesse," on our Earth, this helmet is a symbol of hope."

"Yeah?" Jay asked. Harry nodded.

"Maybe I can continue that sentiment," Jay said, picking up helmet, "take something from him for a change, making my own." Jay put on helmet and looked at everyone.

"It suits you," Caitlin said, smiling.

"Thank you, all of you for saving me from Zoom, especially you, Flash," Jay said.

'You're welcome, Flash," Barry said. Barry and Jay nodded to each other, and Jay spoke.

"Now all I have to do is run home. I'm sure my wife will say some powerful words to me because I've been missing dinner for so long," Jay said jokingly.

Jay took one last look and ran out of Star Labs.

Some time later

Barry, Caitlin and Cisco returned from visiting Laurel Lance's grave.

Barry spotted Iris and asked if they could talk. After they entered the treadmill room, Barry looked at Iris.

"What did you want to talk about?" Iris asked.

"About Us. I've been thinking about it a lot lately," Barry said.

"Have you decided to give us a chance?" Iris asked, smiling, but her smile faded after she saw the look on Barry's face.

"Recent events have forced me to rethink many things. I realized that I will always love and care for you, but not in the way you want. I'm sorry, Iris, but I don't have these feelings for you anymore," Barry said.

"I understand. I shouldn't expect you to wait so long for me. I hope you find someone who loves you for what a wonderful person you are. I ... I better go," Iris said and left.

Before she left, Barry noticed Iris's tears and sighed.

'I tried to make it less painful,' Barry thought and rushed into the cortex, changed into a suit and raced through the city.