lol nsfw warning and kinda necro lmao

The  leathery  cold glove held your torso in the air, his smile gleamed  through the dark shadow of the room. He eyedyou his menacing eyes intimidated  you, his Giant hands examined your body thoroughly.

"Your body will make a lovely addition  y/n, When it's cold and limp that's when I'll stop"

You heat up, blood  flows your you face your endeared by his words.

"You know your truly not special y/n I've had hundreds of Shadows before you.

"Were there any like mi-" He'd  cut you off  slipping his gloved finger in your mouth his pinky filling it fully. He nodded answering yes to your question before he gave you the chance to answer.

What you had between moria was something special, you felt it.

His other nakama were never handled this gently, He never broke the skin, his hands could squish you like a rotten fruit. You were a Midsize human but he was gigantic for a human. Was he human?? You had never asked nor needed too know. No matter what he was you enjoyed his company.

Moria lowered you onto  the bed, the bed ways massive  in ways you could have a sleepover of a Hundred people on here but it fit just one Man and I.

You gasped for air as her toyed with your body, "Moriau" you slurred your words his name turning into a moan.

"Don't worry my little subject  I'll be real gentle." He spoke his pitch lowered

You  grip morias clawed hand tightly with your whole body,, He felt you constrict around him; he took that as a sign to continue.

He smiled his teeth shimmering in the moonlit  castle room. His eyes squinted to glee. Moria bent in front of you whilst lying you down.

His tounge  slid around the fabric, You were covered by his thick warm saliva, The long muscle curved around you leaving  the thick residue behind. His tounge  was longer than expected you could definitely  fit comfortably  in his mouth.

The saliva seeped through your clothes, the edging feeling of an orgasm was on the Horizon. You began to undress while laying down, moria could've ripped them off but you wanted to keep your clothes.

The tip of his tounge slid about  your entrance, it most certainly couldn't fit but the pressure of it pushing against you could've moved your whole body with it.

You gripped the sheets to stay put, Moria grunted frustrated. He loved your Acidic slick taste. The bitterness coated his tounge. Moria let out a grunt, you could tell he was enjoying  his time between your legs.

You paw at his nose, releasing your grip from the bedsheets He smiles while licking you   up and down  you enjoyed every moment, the tip of his thick warm muscles just barely fitting in you.

You felt full inside, the pressure of an orgasm.