"Oh yes, I forgot... Pucey. The 'Big Date' that you didn't want me to know about, though Godonly knows why." His fingers made quotation marks with the words 'big dates', and he saw heranger bubble to the surface as soon as he spoke the words. 

   He loosened his tie, opening the top two buttons of his shirt. That way, if she dived at him with theintent to strangle, then she would have a harder time. 

   "Why would I tell you anything about my private life, when all you do is mock my date choicesand put me off with your stupid stories?" She asked him pointedly, looking down at him now withher arms crossed over her chest. He could see the peek of her what appeared to be black bra justjutting out over the top, causing his mouth to go dry. 

   Jesus... how maddeningly frustrating it was to find someone so insanely fucking attractive, butnever be able to tell them, no matter how much you had wanted to. 

   He almost did, once. 

   About six months ago on a night out with their work friends, they had all gone to a Muggle Tequilabar together near Christmas and Draco had not quite understood just how strong the alcohol was inthose tiny little glasses... 

   And Granger had been wearing this off the shoulder red top with a pair of Muggle jeans thathugged her arse. Her hair was all tousled and her cheeks were flushed from laughing all night. Shehad caught him looking at her, to which he gave her the smallest of smirks and told her that she'scrubbed up well'...

   ... "And what exactly is that supposed to mean?" She asked from beside him, their voices both alittle raised from above the din of the bar.

   Draco shrugged, already regretting his words. He might as well have told her that she looked likea pig the rest of the time but looked good when she made an ef ort. Which was untrue... she alwayslooked fucking good. 

   "That you look alright." He answered her, knocking back another Tequila and sucking on thelemon that came on the side of his drink. For a moment he could have swore that he thought hesaw her eyes watching him lips draining the juice from the citrus fruit, but when he looked backover at her, she was watching her own drink carefully. 

   "Well thank you... I suppose." Her voice was a little quieter, which made him chuckle. 

   "Learn to take a compliment when it's of ered, Granger." He told her with a small smile, notbeing able to help himself. "Half the blokes in here are probably thinking the same thing, to behonest." 

   Draco's eyes found Pucey at the bar, who had been looking in their direction once of twice thisevening. Draco knew what the man was up to, but he just hoped that Granger was not stupidenough or drunk enough to want to go in that direction by the end of the night. 

   "You, too." 

   Draco snapped his head back around to her, almost missing her words as her quiet tone continued. 

   "Come again?" He asked, his eyes meeting hers and she smiled back at him slightly. 

   "I said you, too." Granger shrugged, before knocking back her own shot and making a face. Whenshe sucked on her lemon, the only image that popped up in his mind was one of her doing thatexact same pout with her lips, but around his cock. 

   Fuck... 

   "But then, you must have already shagged half of the population of this bar already, so the otherhalf are just patiently waiting their turn, I suppose." 

   She always had to have the last word, didn't she?

   Draco dragged his eyes over her for a second, before the smirk that he knew she hated so muchappeared on his features. "I didn't realise you were in the que, love?"