I walked over to him slow enough so he didn't get scared of me, plus who knows what he could do to me, and squatted next to him.

'Are you okay...?' I asked quietly.

He turned around to look over to me, revealing his big yellow eyes which were glossy because tears formed in his eyes caused by sudden pain that he felt.

But besides that, I genuinely blushed because a sudden warmth washed over me. I'm looking at the cutest human being I've ever seen in my whole life. But I don't mean it in a 'I'd date him' way, it's 'I would protect him with my life' kind of way.

It's like I just saw a little puppy on the street and I want to take care of him. Literally in that kind of way.

He started scratching his neck and finally spoke.

'Well I would like to say that I am, but my back really hurts now and I just finished with my recovery.. This will suck later.' he said and hissed in pain.

Back recovery?? Okay, never mind, it's probably not him. But either way I'm so sorry for him, I remember my knee surgery, that shit sucked ass because I couldn't walk for 6 months.

'Wait I'll give you some pain killers just for now so you can get up properly.'

I opened my backpack and found literally the last ibuprofen in my bag. I gave him the medicine and some water that I have left. He started getting up and I could see how much pain he was in.

'Wait let me help you-'

I pushed him up while holding onto his shoulders so I didn't touch the part of the back he fell on.

'Well at least you got lucky that I had one pain killer left.' I chuckled with a genuine smile on my face.

He smiled as he drank the water that I gave him and returned it back to me.

'I mean I guess, but this is really going to be hell later if it turns out that I fell too hard.'

He started touching his back and his eyes widened.

'Um, can you please look at my back to see if I have any scratches? Because at this point I don't know if my back is wet because of the floor or the blood.'

He said looking at me with his beautiful eyes. Oh my God I will melt at the spot from cuteness.

'Of course I can.' And as I looked over, bro, that was all blood.

The nearest hospital is literally on the other side of the city. Well fuck that I will risk it this once.

'Listen, I will now call a taxi and we are going to my place, because you have a lot of blood, and it needs to be cleaned up real fast or it will get infected. I don't live that far from here but we can't walk especially now that you're in pain.'

'Please don't worry about me, I don't want to bother you, I can wait for the bus to come. But thank you for the-'

'Ssshhhhh, I don't wanna hear it, you're coming and that's final. Now stay here I'll be right back while I call a taxi.' I cut him off and called a taxi.

It came right away thankfully. It took us like 10 minutes to get to my place. We didn't talk much in the car because I saw that he almost fell asleep because of how tired he was.

First of all thank God for the elevators, because the guy couldn't move too much even after I gave him the pain killers.

Two, thank God again that Minji didn't pee too much today in his cage so the apartment doesn't stink.

Not me thanking God while I literally don't believe in any religion, wow, good job.

Anyway, we came upstairs and I helped him to lay on the couch, and as I went to the bathroom to grab a first aid kit, I remembered something.

So I grabbed it and went to the living room.

'Hey, what's your name? I just remembered that I didn't even ask.'

He started grabbing his head and started laughing so I looked at him confused but he stopped eventually.

'Oh God this situation is so out of the blue that I forgot to tell you myself... Anyway, it's Meguru.'

I looked at him again like a clueless bird because if I heard him correctly, he said that his name is Meguru....

'Wait, Meguru? Like in Meguru Bachira?'

He blinked at me like a few times with a blank expression on his face.

'Uh, yeah? But how do you know my last name?'

Oh my fucking God, this can't be better now. FOOD HERE I COME.

'Have you failed your first year because of psychology?'

I think he started panicking for a moment, but I couldn't laugh in this situation or he's going to think that I'm a stalker.

'GIRL HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?'

'Well as weird as this may sound, I heard that from my friend, because you're going to be in the same class as us.'

As I said that I think he took a few minutes to process what I just said, because obviously you don't slide in front of your new classmate every day and they invite you to their apartment so they can clean up your wounds.

'HELL YES, now I have a friend in my new class!'

I was quite surprised by his reaction, so that was good, because I think he was actually excited to go now.

'Now, what's YOUR name?'

'Oh, yeah, I'm Y/N L/N.'

'Well I hope I don't fail another year so we can be friends from now on Y/N!'

He smiled as he said that. And well, I can say that for once I'm feeling good because I made a friend by accident.

'Now take off your shirt and lay on your stomach so I can clean up your wound and put your shirt in the washing machine.'

'Yess, ma'am!'

So, I cleaned up his wound and we talked about random stuff while I was doing that, and all I could say was that he's the sweetest person ever! And I will protect him like a lost puppy. As I turned around to see what time it was, it was literally 1am already, and I couldn't let him go outside alone now.

'Okay, you can't go outside now, it's late and cold, plus I put a gauze on your back, and you have to lay down, so you're going to sleep here, and no complaints!'

'But I don't have clothes for college tomorrow!'

'I got you covered about that so don't worry, my brother comes often so he just leaves shit here because I'm wearing his clothes sometimes.'

'Oookaaay theen, I'll stay...'

'Good. Now, I have to show you someone.'

'Someone? The hell-'

I got to my room and picked Minji up so Meguru could play with him for a bit. As I entered the living room Meguru's face just started lighting up.

'OH MY GOOOOD A BUNNY AAAAAA, please now I'm going to visit you all the time! You're stuck with me now and I'm not joking.'

'Here you go, I'll give you an old shirt just to put it under him because if he likes someone for some reason he likes to pee on them.'

'Girl I don't care if he pees on me, I would forgive him even if he killed me because of how cute he is.'

I laughed at that and went to the kitchen to make him something to eat before we go to sleep, so he played with Minji in the meantime.

After everything I let him sleep on my bed because I don't want him to literally break his back on the couch. He fell asleep really fast, but I don't blame him, because I did too after this long day.

Aaand another one  is here, and is a bit longer than the last one! 

I'm trying to post as much as possible before I start with college so you guys don't have just crumbs and cliffhangers to read 💀

Till next time! 

 Z.