All seven creatures had formed their own hierarchy, however, and had gotten close. Drogon was working on a pig he had charred, and while all of them had their own kill, Blue had taken a greater interest in what Drogon had, even though hers was virtually the same. Dany had come over and stood with Mel, Owen and Zara who came to see the dragons, all of them watching in amused anticipation.

Blue crept around Drogon as he ripped chunks of barely cooked meat off the carcass, taking hold of a bit of crispy meat and flesh off the back of the hock, but her attempt made the pig move a bit under Drogon's hold. She'd managed to rip off a little bit just as Drogon gave an annoyed snarl, snaking his head around at her and snapping his jaws. Blue bolted and put a bit of distance between the two, before circling back and seemed to eye the possible courses of action and where she could go, and Dany could swear she could see the calculations taking place in the raptor's almost scarily intelligent eyes.

"Blue, you are asking to get chewed out by him," Owen warned with a light snort, shaking her head. As Blue circled, Drogon's red eye tracked her movements, watching her warily. Both Delta, Charlie and Echo lingered near but gave Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal a wide berth, but the other two dragons merely lifted their heads from time to time curiously. The other three raptors seemed interested in what their sister was doing, but it was obvious they wanted no part of it.

"I don't think he'll hurt her...?" Dany looked at Owen, brows furrowing. Owen shook his head.

"Nah. They've been around each other long enough to know when enough is enough and the other is pissed off."

But Blue seemed determined to engage. She'd sneak up, grab the tiniest bit, and bolt the minute Drogon made shark faces at her and snarled. She circled again, took a piece, Drogon snarled again and snapped at her.

"Blue, you have your own. Don't piss off the death lizard," Owen said wryly, earning a laugh from Zara and Dany, even a grin from Mel.

Owen and Dany both slipped in the gates and watched from the bars still near Zara and Mel, but being there in case they needed to break up a tussle. Eventually, when Blue made another attempt at Drogon's food, the black dragon had had enough. Whirling around with impressive speed, overtaking her and cutting off both her options to turn with his wings, Drogon wrestled the squawking, shrieking and hissing blue and grey raptor to the dirt while snarling.

"Owen—" Dany said with sudden panic, and Owen stopped her from intervening.

"No, don't, it's okay." He told her, his eyes never leaving the scene. Drogon rolled her about roughly in the dirt in a thundering of movement, jaws snapping and Blue squealed like she was getting mauled, but the ordeal lasted hardly ten seconds. Drogon let her up and Blue twisted spasmodically to her feet, shaking dirt from her hide. Dany realized Drogon had only really used his teeth lightly, but the snarling and scrabbling, like one dog correcting another, sounded a lot worse than it actually was, but Drogon hadn't used fire and Blue, other than her pride, was unharmed.

Blue whined and shot an indignant look at the young black dragon, who returned to his food before looking to Owen, chirping and sulked toward him.

"Don't look at me like that, you got yourself into trouble." Owen told her with a laugh. "I told you not to piss him off. Drogon warned you more times than he should have."

Blue shot Owen an indignant look and proceeded to skulk back to her sisters. The ordeal had raised the heads of both Viserion and Rhaegal who peered at them but otherwise didn't give it much attention. Dany couldn't help but laugh.

"Poor Blue..."

"No, there's no poor blue in this," Owen retorted. "Drogon warned her. She didn't even really want it and she had the same thing, she just wanted to see if she could get away with it and wanted it because he had it. She pissed him off and she got her ass chewed for it. He could have very easily hurt her or even killed her and he didnt, that's telling. It's just their little pecking order."