Y/n:no problem akaina san, tazuri san. Now I'll be going then, need to find my sister.

Akaina:yes of course dear you may go and please save the children of this village.

Y/n:i will no worries.

And with that i exit the house running and jumping on the rooftops of the village's home towards where i sense shinobu's chakra along with some demons surrounding her. After i arrived i immediately slashed all of the demons necks that was surrounding my sweet little imotō.

Y/n: " Nii no kata, mikage ume" (lands on the ground) ara ara...? What are you doing, surrounding my sweet imotō...?

Demon:DAMN IT! DAMN YOU! YOU MESSED UP OUR CHANCE TO EAT THE GIRL DAMN YOU ALL!

Y/n:ara? Now that's not a nice word to say demon san.

Demon:DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE! FUCK YOU!

Y/n:(gets irritated) well if you're going to say that then....

Y/n:go fuck yourself in hell,shithead.(smile)

(Shinobu is y/n saying that to douma aka the demon)

Shinobu:NEESAN! DON'T SAY SUCH THINGS!

Y/n:what? He said it first you know....

Shinobu:(gets irritated) THATS NOT A GOOD REASON!

Y/n:ara ara, calm down now dear sister (smile)

Shinobu:hmph whatever lets just go find the demon that we told to kill.

Y/n:hai!

And with that shinobu turns her head around and sighs while im just there smiling at her. After awhile we decided to stay with each other since i don't trust with shinobu being alone. Don't get me wrong i do have faith in her but im just scared for her. Anyways moving on me and my sister was now jumping on top of rooftops silently to not wake anyone up or bother them.

As we were jumping on the rooftops i stopped jumping as i sensed two demons near a house. I signalled shinobu who was looking at me for answers that there were the demons that we were told to slay. She nods in understanding as we make our way to where the demons are with me in the lead since shinobu isn't a sensory ninja.

I then covered my blade with poison as me and my sister did the exact same breathing styles. The butterfly dance caprice.

Y/n&shinobu: "Mushi no kokyū: Chō no mai: Tawamure..."

And with that the demons that were almost about to devour the crying child was dead due to the poison.

I safely catches the crying child while i soothe the crying baby who was now sleeping peacefully as i land on the ground safely while holding the now sleeping child in my arms as i place my blades back into its cover.

Y/n:shh...there, there... There is nothing to worry about anymore, your safe....

??? :Y-you did it...! (Sigh in relief) thank you...! Thank you so much...! (Cries)

Y/n:here is your child ma'am... Safe and sound. Now there is no more demons to bother you now.

??? :A-arigatōgozaimasu...! Hontoni arigatō...! (Thank you so much! Really... Thank you!)

Shinobu:your welcome ma'am. We're happy to help...

Y/n:lets go now imotō. Oh and please report this to the master builder will you please ma'am.

??? :y-yes i will... Its the best i can do to repay you...!

Y/n:thank you very much ma'am i appreciate it. Lets go now imotō, the sun is probably about to rise and we will probably won't make it in time to get back to the village.

Shinobu:hai neesan!

We then started to dash our way back to our village after we told our kasugai crow that we finished our mission and told it to go and report it to oyakata sama.

After for awhile we finally reached the outside wall of konoha as we climb the wall using our chakra.

I signalled my sister to go ahead since there was no guards on top of here. Me and my sister then landed on the ground inside of the forest where shinobu and i trained. We then walked our way home and making sure no one would hear us. After we arrived we then got inside of our home wanting to get the sweat of our bodies.

Timeskip brought to you by hashirama getting hit by the head a mil times by tobi.

3rd P. O. V

The two girls was now walking on the path of konoha thinking on what to eat since they didn't want aoi to work too hard. After awhile y/n decided that they could eat some ramen and shinobu agreed since she couldn't think of anything better.

They were now walking towards the famous ichiraku ramen that was owned by hiroshi (aka ramen guy's grandpa its made up so shut up) after awhile of walking they finally arrived and got in, ordering what they want then eat it when it arrived.

While they were eating they didn't noticed that three boys or rather three mens are now walking towards the stand as well and that three is hashirama, tobirama and uchiha madara.

Once they arrived the two brothers noticed that there, sitting on the seat of the booth was the two girls they have met a couple of days ago. While madara ignored them since he didn't know who they are but when he looked at the tall tree boy, he noticed that he looked incredibly happy seeing the two- well the first girl he met in the sakura tree park.

Madara then looked at the two girls in confusion wondering if his idiotic friend knew them. And of course hashirama had to yell excitedly as he saw y/n.

Hashirama:hello y/n chan! (Gives small waves)

Y/n:hm? (Turns around) Ara ara, hello there hashirama san.

Hearing the name of the shodaime hokage, shinobu turned around and saw the said man who was now talking and sitting beside her lovely big sister... A bit too close, which she doesn't like since its her sister.

Shinobu slaps the money for the ramen onto the counter surprising the 4 people who are in here then drags her sister out of the ramen stand, holding y/n's wrist as shinobu go and walk to the direction of the hospital.

While hashirama called for them but was ignored making the tree man depressed as his brother scolded him for not getting out of his depressed state while madara was still in confusion of what happened.