Lost omega - epilogue pt.3 -

Start from the beginning

Taehyung was so scared yet heartbroken when he found out about it but never showed any sign that he actually knows about it.

Taehyung was brought out of his thoughts when someone knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Taehyung asked.

"Breakfast is ready, fresh up and come downstairs." Euna said from the other side of the door.

"Okeyy." Taehyung said then stood up.

****

Taehyung's outfit

****

Breakfast

****

After breakfast Taehyung decided to walk around town. Eunwoo explained everything to him as they was eating so let's say that he atleast knows how to walk to the park.

As he was walking towards park he saw some boys here and there, a lot of them actually was playfull. There was some girls too, very pretty girls.

Taehyung smiled sadly, he wished that Jungkook and Ma-ha could be here with him. Taehyung is sure that Ma-ha would love this town, it's just so pretty not to be loved.

He thought about how would be to walk with Jungkook here, with Ma-ha between them, holding them for their hands.

He kinda got lost in his thoughts that he didn't saw car approaching him until car, thanks to God, stopped in front of him and boy walked out of the car.

"Omg, are you okay?" Boy asked. Taehyung got so much scared that he couldn't utter a word so he just nodded his head.

Little did he know that right then Jungkook's heart almost stopped when he felt that Taehyung is scared.

"I'm Yeonjun, and you are?" Yeonjun asked.

"I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said.

"Nice to meet you, please be careful next time." Yeonjun said before going away from there in his car.

****

Park where Taehyung is going

Picture is from some anime, I don't know which one tho

****

Taehyung finally reached in the park and he was amazed how the park actually looks. It was so much beautiful that Taehyung couldn't help to himself and smiled widely.

Now he really wish so much for Jungkook and Ma-ha to be here. He wants so much for both of them to see what he is seeing too.

He sat down on the bench as he got tired, well pregnancy can make you tired easily.

Taehyung sighed as he looked one more time around himself, it was really beautiful, he never saw something like this.

He again was deep in his thoughts that he didn't realized someone calling him.

"Taehyung!!! Hey Taehyung, are you okay??" Someone asked and tapped Taehyung's shoulder making Taehyung to look at the person who tapped him.

As he looked at person, he realized that is Yeonjun but he wasn't alone, with him was a little shorter boy with black hair.

"Umm hi Yeonjun. Sorry, I was in my thoughts again." Taehyung said akwardly.

"I see, you really should not be that lot in your thougths or something may happen to you." Yeonjun said.

"Yeah, I know." Taehyung said and smiled at them.

"Can we sit?" Yeonjun asked and Taehyung just nodded.

Yeonjun and other boy sat down not to close to Taehyung as they didn't wanted to make him uncomfortable.

"Ohh btw, this is Beomgyu, my boyfriend." Yeonjun said making Taehyung to smile and Beomgyu to blush.

"Nice to meet you Beomgyu." Taehyung said.

"Me too, Taehyung." Beomgyu said shyly.

"He is cute." Taehyung said and giggled.

"He is but when he is angry he became a little which." Yeonjun said and earned a slap on his arm and angry pout from Yeonjun.

"Meanie." Beomgyu said.

"Do you have someone or you are single?" Yeonjun asked.

"Well, I have a boyfriend and we have a daughter but right now I can't go to them." Taehyung said as he looked down at his lap.

"Wait, you are a wolf, right?" Beomgyu asked.

"Umm, yeah. How do you know?" Taehyung asked.

"We have some friends who are wolfs." Yeonjun said.

"Really?? Who are they??" Taehyung asked. He was curious little wolfie, he always wanted to know what is happening around him.

"They call themselves BTS." Yeonjun said.

****