Lost omega - epilogue pt.1 -

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook, you can't just walk in there. They will kill you. We need to make a plan." Namjoon said.

"Hyung, we don't have time. Tae is somewhere out there, all alone. We don't have a fucking time." Jungkook said.

"D-dada." Ma-ha said as she runned towards his dada, tears visible in her eyes.

Jungkook picked her up in his arms and hugged her tightly, trying not to broke into tears in front of her.

"Dada, where is appa?? Why isn't he here with us?" Ma-ha asked.

Everyone looked at her, everyone's heart ached on the question. How they are supposed to tell to her that her appa will not be with her for sometime.

How will they tell to her that her appa is lost and that they don't know where is he or how is he.

"Princess, look at me." Jungkook said softly. Ma-ha pulled away a little and looked at her dada.

"Listen carefully now. Appa had to go to visit some of his friends but he will be back." Jungkook said.

"When will he be back?" Ma-ha asked.

"I don't know, probably when he visit all of them. Appa have a lot of friends." Jungkook said as he kissed Ma-ha's forehead.

"Why didn't he brought us with him?? He don't loves us anymore dada?" Ma-ha asked.

"Princess, appa loves us so much. He asked me if we wants to go with him but I couldn't go as I have a lot of work and you would be easily tired." Jungkook said.

"Ohh okey dada. I will wait until appa comes back." Ma-ha said. Jungkook kissed her head then let her down and she immediatelly left.

"Yoongi, Jhope and Jungkook, you three are going with me too look around pack to see what we need to fix. See if someone needs any help." Namjoon said.

"Jin, you, Jimin and Rose stay with kids here and don't go out until we come back." Namjoon added.

"Please, be careful." Jin said.

"Yoongi, please don't get hurt." Jimin said as he hugged Yoongi tightly. Yoongi smiled and hugged him back.

"Don't worry, nothing will not happen to me." Yoongi said, kissing the side of Jimin's head.

"Rose, don't cry baby. Everything will be fine." Jhope said as he hugged his wife.

Jungkook was looking at them with jealousy, yes with jealousy. He shouldn't be jealous on them but he is. He wants to have his mate in his arms too, he wants to hug his love too, he wants to see Taehyung in front of him right now but that is impossible, atleast not for now.

Just then Jungkook remembered something.

"Love, where are you?" Jungkook mindlinked to Taehyung but got no response.

Jungkook had hope maybe he could talk with Taehyung through mindlink but it seems that their link is broken. They are too far from each other.

"Tae isn't on the pack's territory." Jungkook said.

****

Taehyung was currently in the car with that beautiful tall male. Taehyung didn't knew what to say but on his luck that male started talking.

"My name is Cha Eunwoo, I'm 26 years old. You?" Eunwoo said as he was still focusing on the road in front of them.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, 22 years old." Taehyung said in low voice but Eunwoo heard him as only two of them was in the car.

"You are wolf, right?" Eunwoo asked.

"Are you too?" Taehyung asked, he hoped that he isn't in any danger.

"No, I'm human but I know about wolfs. My best friend is half human - half wolf." Eunwoo said.

"Ohh that's great. So Ateez town is town for humans?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, so you will be the only wolfie human there." Eunwoo said.

"Uhh, I'm male omega and I'm kinda pregnant. Wouldn't that be weird to see?" Taehyung asked.

"You will be hided when your stomach start showing up." Eunwoo said.

"Ohh okey then, thank you for helping me." Taehyung said and smiled a little bit.

"Who is your mate?" Eunwoo asked.

"My mate is Jeon Jungkook, the most handsome alpha in our pack. We have five years old daughter Ma-ha and now second child is on the way." Taehyung said.

"Wait, Jeon Jungkook like from Blue moon pack?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, that's him. Do you know him?" Taehyung asked.

"That's my best friend. Oh my God, I can't believe that he finally found his mate and have a happy family. I'm so glad that I met you." Eunwoo said.

"Jungkook never mentioned you before." Taehyung said as he caressed his stomach.

"Well we didn't saw each other for long time. I don't know how he even look anymore." Eunwoo said, sadness visible on his face.

"I hope you two will meet soon. I think that Jungkook would be happy to see you again." Taehyung said, sad smile on his face.

"I hope that too. Anyway, you will stay with me and my wife in our house. She will be happy to meet Jungkook's mate." Eunwoo said.

"Thank you for helping me Eunwoo, I own you my life." Taehyung said.

"You're welcome." Eunwoo said with smile.

****