Chapter 6: The Road to Red Leaf Town

"Hm~" (Y/N) hummed to himself as he walked along the forested path towards Red Leaf Town, his map on display before him.

"If I use both [Flying Steps] and [Fast And Nimble] sparingly, I should be able to get there within a few hours. Hm...granted, there's no real reason to rush. Once I get there, I still don't know how to access the Unique Quest there..." (Y/N) remarked to himself as his Black Cloak covered his head, shrouding him from the outside world as he sighed, waving his hand to the side as the holographic map before him dissipated, returning once more to its Minimap form at the top left of his sight.

"I should return here sometime in the future, this breeze is really nice~. I kinda want to take a nap." (Y/N) walked up to a tree, placing his hand against it as the calm breeze of the forest wove through his cloak.

"God's Domain truly was different back at the start..." (Y/N) gave a small smile, a twinge of excitement on his face. Although the feeling he felt from touching the bark was nothing akin to that of the past, it merely served to remind him that this moment was real.

He had no duty to Eden in this life.

In this life, he would enjoy the pleasantries of God's Domain to his hearts' content.

After a lingering moment of peace, (Y/N) withdrew his arm from the bark of the tree, returning to the path and continuing on the path to Red Leaf Town.

The journey to Red Leaf Town would take approximately 8 hours for the average Player at this stage of the game, however, for (Y/N), who was already Level 9 and had 40 points in Agility, the time could be easily reduced to around 3 hours or so, hence he didn't dally for too long.

His first goal was to procure a better set of equipment, having never even drawn the Novice Sword granted to him by the system. For a Level 9 Player, such a weapon was majorly outdated.

"I should probably aim for a Level 5 set first, since Level 10 is still quite a hefty distance away." (Y/N) glanced at his EXP bar, finding himself 64% of the way to Level 10. The Frostbound Specter had truly saved him a lot of time grinding.

After a bit of thought, (Y/N) found himself at odds. Although he knew various Level 5 sets, he didn't know if they exactly dropped anywhere around here. After all, in his previous life he had risen in the Black Dragon Empire, not the Star-Moon Kingdom. It would only be natural that the drops in both areas were different, after all, God's Domain was a massive game. Furthermore, it was not all that rare for a few sets to be unique to certain areas, in fact, it was quite commonplace.

"Looks like I'll need to experiment with the creatures around here a bit...I wonder if they can drop the Deepfang Set around here...from what I remember, it can be considered one of the best sets for a Swordsman this early." (Y/N) muttered to himself, his figure almost a shadow as he ran along the path to Red Leaf Town, trees whizzing by him. No Players could be found on the barren pathway, though (Y/N) didn't find that strange. He was, after all, quite a ways away from Falling Moon Town already. Most people would stick to the areas around the Beginner Towns to farm the Level 0 monsters there, with a few of the braver ones heading out just a bit further for the Level 1 monsters.

As for the Deepfang Set, from what (Y/N) could recall, it was one of the best Level 5 Set Equipment for Swordsman Players, boosting both Strength and Agility by a hefty amount. If he could procure such a set, he would certainly find himself mostly fulfilled until Level 10. As for Level 10 Set Equipment, he put that aside for the moment. Although he could try venturing out into Level 10 areas to find some Treasure Chests, even if he did happen to get a piece of Level 10 Equipment, he would be unable to equip it.

The only way to reduce the level requirements of gear was with other special gear that would allow him to equip higher leveled gear, however, he didn't know any sources that would currently drop such equipment.