Good ending

With a flood of panic Scaramouche ran. He somehow knew exactly where to go. He ran without looking back. The tripped and stumbled through the snow. He continued to run holding the box close to his chest. As he ran the snow became wet. It froze his feet. Snow melted and it slowly became easier to run through. The frost melted and the ground grew clear as he neared the top of the hill.
The ground started to sprout. Flowers covered in frost grew from the ground. They glowed and lighted the way. Trees of crystal ice grew and shined the light from the moon as a spotlight on you. Your skin was losing its color. The blood drained from you face and you looked tired. You looked like you would collapse at any moment.
With weak arms you reached out. Your fingers had grown cold and blue. You placed you hand into Scaramouche's cheek as he handed you the Lapsus Stella. It flowed dimly and you reached into it. Shattered and broken crystal fell to the ground. A small forget-me-not was in your grasp. You held it gently and you weakly clawed at the ground. Scaramouche reached out and helped, he pulled away the dirt and watched as you placed the flower in the ground and covered it. You let out a sigh, and sunk down, laying on the ground. It felt warmer now. Scara placed his hand on you shoulder and he watched as the ground melted, the crystal trees glowed a warm lilac and the flowers grew as well. From the newly planted flower a stem grew the flowers blossomed and bloomed that same lilac colored crystal.
Laid there sleeping, with your head resting on Scaramouche's lap. You sirred and moved slightly as the flower's tallest bud opened. It let off a warm light and your eyes pried themselves open. You were hazy and tired the crystal forest you had made was so warm now. You reached out plucking the flower from it's stem. It shined and glowed before dimming slightly. The bud cryatalized and it was encased in a crystal orb. You held it in your palma until it grew to the size of a pomegranate and it was obsorbed into your chest once again.
You leaned back resting on the ground.
"That shit hurt." you laughed.
Scaramouche's sense of panic and fear melted away. He laid down beside you. Both of you watch the stars.
"What part?"
"The disection hurt a lot. I wasn't given pain killers or anything." You joked, "I think you'd hurt too if you had a crystal removed and then returned to your chest."
"Will you say in Shneznya?" Scaramouche asked after a long period of slilence.
"I'm not a huge fan of the cold," you rolled over to your side to look at the young man. "I'd like it if you were there though."