He did not want to admit it, but the trainings he endured did heightened all of his senses. His senses became quite sharp and perceptive that he could even notice the presence of the assassin expert in stealth. 

He became a little proud because he did not endure all those dangerous trainings for nothing. He would be gone mad if there were no results for the amount of time and body he sacrificed just for the sake of learning under the vicious father-son duo.

Today, he will try to apply what he has learned—stealth in his way to successfully obtaining the ancient power.

"Yes, I will go out with my brother today in the town."

'So, don't follow me.'

Keith did not speak his thought out loud but the smile on Ron's face made him know that the assassin understood his unspoken thought.

"I understand, young master." 

'Good.'

He did not want the assassin to follow him and only to see what he will be doing soon.

"I hope you will be prepared for your training tonight, young master."

'Shit.'

Keith cursed in his mind. Seeing Ron's benign yet vicious smile was only making him more restless.

"Let's postpone it to tomorrow. I would be preoccupied with other things this whole day."

He would be doing a labour work today for the sake of obtaining the ancient power—to only undergo another harsh training that will drain all of his energy from his body.

Ron widened his signature benign smile when he realized that his kitten young master was trying to skip today's training.

"I'm afraid I cannot do so, young master. Tonight's lesson would be something new for you to learn."

Keith's eyebrows twitched. He did not about the new lesson, but whatever it is, he was sure it will be something terrifying and extremely difficult, based on the awfully benign and secretly excited look on the assassin's face.

"Postpone it to another day. I will spend most of my time today with my brother."

He was blatantly using his brother as his shield. It was not a lie or a complete truth either, not like Keith cared in the first place.

There was a twisted and dubiously benign on Ron's face that Keith failed to notice as the assassin his head.

"I will do as you wished, young master."

Keith might had a stoic face, but he was extremely relieved that he was able to get away from the training today. Even if it was just for a day, it was better than nothing.

'Perhaps I can use Cale to avoid training in the night.'

He would surely try to do that in another time.

***

"Keith, choose a sword for me!"

"It's your sword. Why should I do that?"

"I don't care, I want you to choose a sword for me!"

Keith sighed at that demand from his brother. At first, he thought that a visit to the Rain City with his brother would be easy. They will just walked around the street and browsed a couple of stores. He even thought that his brother would spend more time in a toy shop.

But, here they were.

In a weaponry shop with hundreds of dangerous weapons. 

He should knew better that his brother was not normal.