𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

| that cliché thing |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"where are your glasses anyways?" you titled your head while tsuki walked in front of you

"i left them in a classroom" he turned his head to look at you, "i stepped outside to get some water and some girl bumped into me"

"some girl-" you mumbled and held your fist, "well thanks anyways"

he didn't reply back and you walked beside him. "soo-" you tried to start a new conversation, "how's school going-"

"ptf" he let out a chuckle

"what?" you deadpanned, "you're being quiet"

"no it's just-" he started laughing, "ah nothing"

"say it" you stopped walking and he stood in the middle of the hallway, "what's so funny?" you asked

"you really wanna know?" tsukishima walked up to you. the basket in his hand touching your thigh, "yeah..." you responded softly. "are you begging?" he smirked, coming close to your ear

your eyes widen and you pushed his back a bit. "what was that for?" he looked down at you

"you were too close-" you avoided eye contact with him. "and that's a problem?" he said

you slowly picked your head up to his response, "huh?"

"nothing" he turned, "i'm gonna be late."

| his interests |

| his interests |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"is it here?" tsuki pointed in front of him. there was an open classroom there and a desk full of flowers for a teacher. she's just on her maternity leave but she's missed by a lot of students. "yeah" you took the basket from him and placed it down on the desk, "thanks again"

"no problem" he rubbed his eyes and walked away. you watched him leave the door frame and you stayed in the classroom.

why does he say stuff like that?

you put your hands on your head and crouched down, "ugh stupid boy" you laughed at our comment and put your hand over your mouth, "i hate how much i like you" you sighed out and looked back at the door, "of course he isn't there"

you moved your hands on the desk and picked up a flower, "so pretty" as you were placing it down a leaf fell on the ground and another fell on your shoe, "damn it" you bent down to pick it up and stood back up to see tsukishima back at the door.

"tsuki?" you walked to him slowly, "what are you doing back here- i thought you left"

you noticed he had his glasses back on and he was breathing heavily as if he ran for miles, "did you-"

"i came back quickly" he moved his hand on top of the door frame, almost hanging over you. you looked up at him crack a smile and jutted his head to the desk, "give me a flower"

"huh?" you dropped your eyes, "that's not for you"

he rolled his eyes and put his hand on your shoulder. you glanced at his slender fingers and looked at his face.

"please," he said

"look whose begging now." you pushed the flower you got earlier to his chest. he grabbed your hand and there was a moment where he kept it just where it was. you could feel his heartbeat and you felt like you were shaking, "uh"

"follow me" he left the room and you stayed quiet. you held your hands and felt like your head was spinning. so much was happening and it was a lot to process. "does she love me...love me not" he dropped the petals on the ground

you heard the picking sound and laughed, "such a child"

he watched you smile and ended up on the last petal, "y/n"

"hm?" you turned, "oh you have one left"

"can you do it for me?"

"sure-" you grabbed the flower and reached your hand

"you have to say it"

"okay" you smiled, "which one were you on?"

"loves me not." he rushed his fingers through his hair

you hesitated to finish now and stood there in front of him. shit does he know i like him? was i being too obvious? i can't do it-

"i don't think-" you tried to say before the speakers came on

"𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗸𝗲𝗶 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝘆𝗺𝗻𝗮𝘀𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲"

"hurry" his eyes widen while he looked at you

you lifted your hand up to pick the petal, "he loves me-"

tsukishima opened his mouth to say something until the classroom door opened. students were getting out and going to their lockers from the afterschool program. "go-" you softly pushed his arm, "don't be late"

you walked away from him and quickly went to the staircase. you made your way down to the water fountain and move back against the wall. you patted your face and shook your head, "holy shit."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

author's note start

i really appreciate it when you guys say you like my stories because i don't really plan it. it's all from the top of my head or things that i wished happened to me. i also feel like in a way i'm making you guys fall in love with me because of how i write tsuki- i'm just kidding. i love you guys regardless. thanks for reading, please vote/comment.

make smart choices, stay safe & healthy

i love you

author's note end

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙