Chapter 3: Meeting the Archangel, Gabriel and the Other Cullens

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Gabe," Andy said, as she returned the sad smile for she too came to care deeply for the trixter.

"I should go, please be careful, cupcake," he said as he cupped my face lovingly.

"I'll try but you know how the hunter's lifestyle is."

It was true, a hunter's lifestyle was more dangerous than someone from the military it seems at times. The threat of possession from demons or even becoming a supernatural creature ourselves but it does happen from time to time. Gabe nodded before placing his forehead against the huntress as they looked into one another's eyes. Andy could tell that her mates were not happy about her closeness with Gabe, but they couldn't do anything about it.

"Stay safe Andy, I love you," he said, kissing her on the cheek before vanishing, his breath of peppermint lingering on her skin.

After Gabe left everyone, other than the Winchesters were in shock. It wasn't everyday that they saw an angel. Plus it was the first time an angel felt human emotions.

"What the hell just happened," the pixy-like vampire asked.

"That was the Archangel Gabriel, my personal guardian angel. We met him oh where was it Dean, doesn't matter, on a hunt where really weird things were happening. Dean and Sam thought we killed him. I knew he was still alive however. We became friends after that."

"And fuck buddies right after you turned eighteen," Dean snickered.

"At least I didn't sleep with a demon," Andy shot at Dean a glare and Sam chuckled, "Or sleep with a werewolf."

Both her brothers shut up, Andy could feel all eyes on them. These vampires were about to be thrown into the word of a hunter.

"Who are you three," the motherly vampire asked.

"Sam, you can explain while Carlisle takes out these stitches before I do so myself," Andy said, looking to her brother then to her mate, "If you'd be so kind Carlisle."

Andy turned her gaze towards Dean remembering the state of her car and when he met his little sister's eyes he knew he was in trouble. Slowly walking up to her oldest brother Andy punching him hard in the left shoulder.

"Ow, what was that for," Dean asked, rubbing his shoulder.

"That's for having me bleed all over the back seat of MY car Dean. Now go clean it before I slash Baby's tires and key the fuck out of her," she said in a low threatening manner.

"Yes ma'am," Dean said before he booked it back upstairs.

"Scary," her bronze haired mate said with a proud smile.

"That's nothing, last time Dean messed with Andy's car she took his apart 100% and deflated the tires and drained the fluids. Took Dean two days to put his car back together."

"What'd he do that was so bad," Rose asked, now standing by Sam's side.

It seemed that Andy's two brothers had also found their mates in the Olympian Vampire Coven as well.

"Had sex with some whore in the back seat. Now, Carlisle can you please help me take these stitches out."

"Of course sweetheart," he said with a gentle smile.

Carlisle moved in front of her, gently taking her hand in his larger one. Smiling warmly at Andy, Carlisle led her up the stairs from the living room. Looking behind her, Andy saw her other three mates, Jasper, the bronze haired guy, and the buff guy, following them. Carlisle led the young huntress up to a room that looked to be like an infirmary, similar to the one the Winchesters had at the bunker.