The Fart Contest - Drarry

Draco and Harry had finally began settling into their new apartment. Draco was sat at a neat desk whilst Harry was sprawled out on lazily on their couch. He stared at Draco hoping he would get noticed by his annoyingly preoccupied boyfriend.

" Your still at it? Work ended hours ago come sit with me.", he whined.

Draco barely looked up from his paper, giving a half hearted answer. " Give me a few more minutes...", he said tapping away at the edge of his desk.

" Come onnn. We work all day lets relax a bit.", Harry sat up a bit growing more passionate.

Draco rolled his eyes. " Well I do atleast, you think being an Auror is easy"

" No of course not I know that its just - " Harry was interrupted by a loud growl emanating from his stomach.

" Hungry?", Draco teased. " You just had a snack a few minutes ago didnt you?", he watched his partners facial expression change from uncomfortable to mischievous as he cocked his leg to the side and let out a bubbly, barely audible fart.

"Nope.", Harry said smuggly.

" Thats digusting Harry.", he complained burying his head in his stack of papers.

" Yep, bet you cant do better.", Harry challenged him. He had no doubt in his mind that Draco could do better, he just wanted to see him try. He knew for a fact that Draco held his farts in all day long and work. AND he also knew that Draco hated farting infront of him, so much so that his ass sounded like trumpeter all night.

"I CAN do better, I just have some dignity unlike -", he was cut off by the sound of another one of harrys farts. This one was louder and tempered of at the end, like it was running out of air.

" All im gathering is that you couldnt." Harry pushed.

Draco spinned around in his chair to face Harry. " You know what..." he said deciding that besting harry is more valuable than his dignity. He lifted his ass slightly from his soft leather chair, casually assaulting its seat with his foul wind.

PRRRPPT!

Harry smirked, revelling at the fact that he got Draco out of his shell.

" Weak.", he retorted. Harrys stomach muscles visibly tensed as he let out a rumbly fart.

Draco wrapped his hands around his knee, pulling it into his torso. A long bubbly fart rolled its way out of him for what felt like 10 minutes.

" Ahhh. Whos weak now." Harry walked over to Draco and took a seat on his lap.

" Still you." Harry said as he ripped one right onto Dracos unsuspecting lap.

" Your a pest, you know.", Draco couldnt help but laugh as he kissed his boyfriends cheek.

" You love me though."

" That I do"