Chapter 5

Izuku's POV

I just finished making everyone's food with of course a bit of help, I must say that it looks really amazing.

I was laughing at Akio and Yuki bittering but I suddenly heard screaming echoing through the house.

"God babyyy what did you do this time..."- Miyo

We all gave a little giggle at Miyo's comment, but we all made our way back to the main hall which led to the front door and must I say, it was sight to see.

"CAN YOU PLEASE PUT ME DOWN MISS?!"

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT YOU STRANGER?!"

"IM NOT YOU CRAZY?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME EXPLAIN!"

Damnit, didn't I told her about me bringing friends over? Curse her forgetfulness!

"Mom can you gently put my friend down?"

"SHE'S YOUR MOM?! I THOUGHT SHE WAS YOUR SISTER!"

"Oh hello Izu dear, and oh this is your friend? My apologies!"

My mom then rested Dian calmly on the floor, and I'm trying so hard not to laugh he looks so pissed.

"Anyways I thought you had something to do mom?"

"Well I still do, I just wanted to pass by and see if you liked your house!"

"Yeah I do it's really nice, oh by the way these are my friends! Miyo is the blonde one!"

"Heyoo Miss Midoriya"-Miyo

"What a cutie you have Izu!"

"Next is Akio the short one with the dark hair!"

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN IM TALLER THAN YOU BY LIKE 4 INCHES?!"

"Oh he reminds me of Katsuki, nice to meet you dear."

"The one on the floor is Dian!"

"Ah hello and once again my apologies about earlier!"

"Its alright.."

"And lastly this is Yuki the light green head."

"Hellooooo nice to meet you and must I say, you have on a beautiful kimono!"

"Idiot.."-Akio

"Thank you! Izu look at his shade of hair I love it!, But sadly I have to go, you know how your father is when he's alone."

"Yeah he can be really..troublesome"

"Indeed well bye Izu and Izu's friends! I'll be sure to stop by again and give you all a proper greeting!"

My mom's bodyguards then nod there head and left with my mom between them. I sometimes question why would she need them if her quirks are powerful?

Who am I kidding, Dad probably made them come with her.

"Sunshine your mom is soooo badass! The way she had Dian in the air!"- Yuki

"For once I have to agree with this idiot, she really is."- Akio

"I thought I was going to die.."-Dian

"I'm hungryyy can we go eat now?!"-Miyo

"Yeah let's go, while we were walking here I had already rested the food in the dining room."

Before I could even say anymore, everyone ran directly to the dining room. They must have been really hungry huh?

"Wow! Everything looks sooo gooood, I haven't had a cultural dish in so long."- Miyo