In the evening,

Aarthi's engagement party........

Everyone comes there.

Vansh's outfit.

Riddhima's outfit

Riddhima's outfit.

Aara's outfit.

Vansh takes Aara in his arms and holds Riddhima's hand by other one. They descents from the stairs and everyone looks at them. They adores this happy family. But only Aahana and kabir is burning from inside seeing them happy.

After that the couples come there and the party begins. Riddhima is having tears seeing Keerthi. Vansh noticed it and rubs her shoulder to calm down her.

Riddhima: I promised baba that I'll take care of Keerthi. Today she's getting engaged. I'm so happy. Baba also be happy seeing her happy.

Vansh: off course he is happy.

Riddhima: I just pray for her happiness.

Vansh: don't worry Riddhima. She'll be happy. We all are here for her so you don't worry.

Riddhima: I know.

Then she goes close to Keerthi.

Riddhima: Keerthi you're looking very beautiful.

Keerthi: thank you di. You're also looking beautiful.

Aara hears that her Mumma and masi saying eachother beautiful. Then her mind thinks that why they're not saying her beautiful? Isn't she looking beautiful?

Aara: Aala....butipul.(Aala is also beautiful.)

Keerthi smiles hearing her cute talk and takes her in his arms.

Keerthi: yes. My Aara is more beautiful and cute.

Aara becomes happy.

Then Vansh gives Aaryan a ring and ask him to wear it Keerthi. He wears the ring in keerthi's ring finger. Everyone claps their hands. Then Riddhima also gives keerthi a ring and ask her to put it on Aaryan's finger. She didn't the same. Everyone again claps their hands. All are happy for them but chanchal is little sad because she didn't get a rich daughter in law which she wanted. But she have to accept it because her son wants it.

Riddhima and Vansh congratulate Aaryan and Keerthi.

Then Siya ask every couple for paper dance. Riddhima- Vansh, Ishani- Angree, kabir- Aahana, chanchal- Rudra and Aaryan- Keerthi are the couples.

First round starts and and starts the music. Everyone dance with the music. Our RiAnsh is looking at each other eyes and lost.

Rudra's legs get out from the paper and they disqualify.

Then every couple folds the paper and again the music starts.

In this round, kabir- Aahana gets disqualified.

In third round Ishani and Angree gets disqualified. Now only Vansh- Riddhima and Aaryan- Keerthi left.

They folds the paper and Siya starts the music. But this time paper is so short that two people can't stand so Keerthi keeps her foot on Aaryan's foot and swing their body with music.

But Vansh picks up Riddhima in his arms. They're only looking at eachother's eyes and forget about the world. It irks Aahana. She's giving them death glare. Then Aaryan lost his balance and his legs comes out from the paper. Everyone claps their hands because they get their winners.
But our love birds are on their own world that doesn't know that they win.

Then everyone starts to lough. This breaks their trance they looks at surroundings and become embarrassed. Vansh put her down and she blushes hard.

Aahana is raging from inside seeing their moment. She grabs a wine bottle and start to drink it.

Siya announced the winner couple and everyone claps hands.

______________________________________________________________

Precap: Same.

Sorry for not putting the previous precap in this chapter. But in next chapter I'll surely show the precap.

( That's it for today's chapter. Now enjoy it. Please do vote and comments. Sorry for writing mistakes. Take care of yourself and stay safe.)

Bye bye.

Vote target: 185.