The one with the butt

I walk into the theatre room excitedly. The others weren't as excited as me, apart form Rachel. Neither of us had ever seen Joey in a play before or seen him act. Joey had ended up calling Sammie and had been informed that he needed to start building up his resume and build up relationships within the acting world. She had also informed him that if something came up then he would be the first to know and that if he looked for an agent to represent him it would make it easier since they would have connections. 

The six of us take our seats and I remove my jacket revealing the white button up shirt I wore with and off the shoulder black cardigan, black fitted suit pants with shiny black stilettoes and layered channel necklaces. Rach had fallen in love with my outfit the moment she had seen it and I had offered to let her borrow it for her next job interview. 

I smile when Rach practically shoves the show book on my face. "Look! It's Joey" I chuckle and push the paper away from my face.

"You can always spot someone who's never seen one of his plays before. Notice no fear, no sense of impending doom."

I roll my eyes and reach back to hit Chandler, Rach seemed to know what I was going to do as she quickly ducks out of the way. "don't be mean. He was so excited about this. He kept asking me to give him facials all week so his skin would look amazing."

"The exclamation point in the title scares me. It's not just Freud, it's Freud!" The lights then drop and we all get comfortable in out seats and the play starts. "Oh, Shh, magic is about to happen." I didn't know if Ross' tone was supposed to be condescending or not so I decided to leave it for now and focus on Joey. 

Despite Joey's strong and incredibly stereotypical German accent, his performance was exactly what was asked of him and I only knew that because I had come with to his audition and call back for moral support. Poor Joey had been so nervous that he had almost chewed his fingertips off and had even lost his appetite for an hour. That alone had been frightening.  

When the play ends I was the first to stand and start clapping. One heated glare to the others insured that they joined in soon after. The cast bow and the lights switch back on as the exit stage.  The rest of the gang flopped back into their seats with a groan. "Oh, I feel violated." Rach commented as she looked as if she was about to be sick.

"Did anybody else feel like they just wanted to peel the skin the skin off their bodies, just to have something else to do?" Ross and Rach make sounds of agreement with Mon while Chandler was too busy staring off at some girl.

"Ross, 10:00" Chandler nudges the man without tearing his eyes from the lady. "Is is? Feels like 2:00" I roll my eyes before reaching over Mon and pushing his head to the side, looking in the same direction of Chandler. "Oh, hello"

"She's amazing. She makes the women I dream about look like short, fat, bald men." I chuckle at his description. I move to stand next to Rach as we face Chandler. "Well, go over to her. She's not with anyone." I scoff at that but quickly cover it with a cough. I knew the woman that Chandler was currently with. I also happened to know she was a Poly and both her husband and her boyfriend had no problem with it. I wasn't going to judge since they were all consenting adults and none of them were getting hurt. 

"Oh, yeah right and what with my opening line be? Excuse me...?" Chandler then breaks of into gibberish mocking how he tenses up around most women and loses the ability to talk like a human being. 

"Oh, come on. She's a person. You can do it" Rach tries to encourage him. "Oh please, could she be anymore out of my league. Ross back me up here."

"He could never get a woman like that in a million years."

"Thank you buddy." Chan pats Ross on the back for being a 'supportive' friend.