When the Destiny reverse the Card of Faith

Start from the beginning

They both cheered happily like I am the only adult here keeping an eye on my two children.

I just sit on a waiting bench infront of the carousel and started to watch them happily riding those mechanical horses.
I laughed silently when I saw Juyeon and Seonhye who's both childishly laughing while kicking their horses.

"Sigh. Really? I think I'm already pursued that I have two child" I muttered to myself while looking happily at them. And I look at my daughter's happy expression, it made my heart melt whenever I saw her precious little smiley face.

Whenever I saw this side of her I can't help but to forget my worries and problems in life. And I'm sure in one thing...For me, Seonhye's enough for me to live my life happily.

As long as we're together I could carry all the burden of this world without any worries at all. Maybe it's the mother instinct that they've been calling.

- After two hours of riding so many rides -

"Eomma! Let's go to eat! I want to eat I'm hungry!" Seonhye exclaimed while holding her tummy and acting like she's some kind of kicked puppy.

Juyeon and I giggled at her silliness before I decided to ask her.

"Okay then, what do you want to eat? Chicken or-"

"Anything Eomma as long as there's a rice partnered with it!"

I sighed in her answered, I also noticed that she's a Rice lover since she turned 8 months old. The first time that she eats rice is when she keeps stealing the rice that I'm eating that time and those memories still making me laugh at her surprise reaction when I shoved all of the left rice from my mouth.

I also wondered if her obsession with rice inherited from her second father. Well at least it's healthy.

"Okay then let's go to the curry restaurant near here, come on!" I answered and gold my daughter's right hand while Juyeon laughingly hold Seonhye's occupied hand.

We started walking to the said near restaurant holding each other's hands.

-

Felix POV

I parked my baby Lady bug (his red and black Lamborghini) in the parking area before decided to walked to the entertainment company and I just keep ignoring the nonstop questioning of the paparazzi and fans surrounding me.

I sighed in relief when I get safely inside the company. Sometimes those paparazzi and fans are acting so aggressively which made me furious sometimes when I got hurt just like the last time I got some scratches on my arms because of some obsessive fans grabs my left arm harshly and I received a light scratches from their sharp long nails. That time I couldn't help but let out a furious growl from everyone which made them step back in fear. (Well nobody's crazy enough to made a pureblood alpha angry because he'll will loose when they did that)

I'm not ignorant though neither snob just like some famous stars but I have my limits too. I entered inside the elevator with my now 7 years personal assistant Jaehyun "Jake" Sim. Well he's one of my childhood friend that's why I trust him with my personal things and schedules.

We keep our silence until the elevator already stopped in our floor destination and we both walked out formally. I smiled at the people I've seeing while walking as a gesture of hello and just ignored some of shy giggles coming from some betas and omega girls and boys behind me and walked inside the CEO's office.

I knocked formally before walking inside when I saw him signaled at me to come in.

CEO Park Seojoon gestured me to sit before smiling at me welcome gesture.