"The nightmares..."

*Reader's POV*

Once upon a time, a long time ago I heard screaming from my window, I slowly walked to the window to check what it was. What I saw was terrifying. I saw Jack Skellington dancing Gangnam style! He was laughing like a witch. I looked at him with fear in my eyes, slowly backing off. My tears started dripping, my heart goes faster and faster. He came closer and closer to the window still dancing Gangnam style. Then after 2 short seconds, he was right outside my window; it was just like a jump-scare but at a longer distance. I woke up screaming.

One week goes by and I haven't seen him in my dreams until one night he was there again. I heard screaming. I looked around in my room, it was dark, just like the dream I had one week ago. I ran to my window, I saw Jack Skellington once again dancing... SALSA! I screamed and ran into my bed; it didn't seem like I could run out of my room and down to my parents. I lied down in my bed, then I heard my window opening, slowly, but carefully. I looked over my blanket, he was right in front of my face. I told him to go away, he refused, he picked me up by my neck, squeezing my life out... I woke up craving oxygen. 

The dreams kept coming. Until one night... The exact same happened again... but now he danced breakdance. Even worse than the first night. He came inside my room. I fell on my knees begging for mercy, he picked me up with his long slender bone fingers. I looked at him dead in the eyes trying to get loose. Nothing worked. I couldn't wake up. I thought to myself "what is this". My heart started beating faster and faster each second. He started laughing like a witch just like the way he did one week ago. He opened his mouth wide open and ripped my head off. 

I woke up screaming, sweat dripping down my forehead. I looked at my window, I had closed the curtains because of my nightmares. I walked over to my window and reached my hand slowly to the curtains and pushed them aside. I fell to the ground. My eyes were wide open with tears dripping down my cheeks. 

Jack Skellington... He is right outside my window, dancing samba... I screamed and quickly stood up. He was at the window. He opened the window slightly, enough to get through, and suddenly started singing. 

"You were at the window club, glasses up when I first met you, you couldn't get no glass" And after that, he smiled "That's why your window isn't strong enough to hold me back". He said with a creepy, devilish grin on his face. He didn't see me outside the window. Jack broke into my room. He started talking to me out of the blue. "Oh hey, you're the girl I have been haunting in those dreams". He smiled at me and opened the drawer that was next to my bed. "I'm just going to take some candy". He took the candies along with cash and left my room. 

He came back and grabbed me by my neck and he squished my life out by seconds. He lied my dead body down and stared at my dead body with a devilish face. He started dancing macarena over my dead body. "Epic victory royal!" He said.

Hey, thanks for reading my short one-shot fanfic thing about Jack Skellington. This was something I had made with my friend approximately 2 years ago, and I decided it would be fun to publish this on Wattpad, because why not?