"How do you know I'm a big boy?" Bailey smirked with his eyes closing every 2 seconds as I put my hand on the back of his head and lowered him into the backseat beside Aaron.

"No comment," I tutted, closing the door and getting into the drivers seat for the second time tonight, glancing over at Marcus who had a small smirk on his face.

"He's not that big," He mocked, baiting Bailey who took it hook, line and sinker much to Marcus' delight.

"Fuck off, Bonti. Just because you're the stallion with a massive dick doesn't mean you have to brag... you have a hot girlfriend so shut up," Bailey slurred as I put my blinker on and re-routed us to my apartment that was only a few minutes away.

"Yeah, shut up Bonti," I teased, looking down at the GPS in front of us and making sure I was heading in the right direction.

Marcus chuckled, "Even when you jokingly call me that it's weird," He confessed, turning his head to look at me as I concentrated on the road.

I glanced briefly at his smirking face, "I don't like it either but it's fun to watch you squirm," I said, smoothing my hand over his shoulder while we were pulled up at a traffic light.

Marcus narrowed his eyes playfully before looking ahead at the bright lights, his face washed with a red colour from the cars in front of us. The rest of the drive was thankfully uninterrupted by the drunkards in the back seat and by the time we'd pulled into my underground parking, both of them had fallen asleep on each other.

"Now that's cute," I said as we both turned in our seats, Marcus of course taking the opportunity to take a photo to show them both in the morning.

"You're cute," Marcus smirked turning to me with a wink before opening his door and helping me get the boys up to my apartment.

"Roxy's here so let's try and be as quiet as possible," I whispered, opening my front door and pushing it open with Bailey hanging over my shoulder.

Marcus plonked Aaron down on the couch, declaring that was as far as we were going to get with them. There wasn't really many other options for them sleep but considering they were nearly dead to the world, I don't think they would've minded. I carefully lead Bailey through to the lounge but as I dropped him down onto the couch across from Aaron, he opened his eyes abruptly.

"Where are we?" Bailey yelled, his voice echoing through the silent apartment earning a loud shush from both Marcus and I.

"Okay, okay. Sorry," He slurred, kicking his shoes off and laying down on the couch, completely unable to hold his head up without it flopping onto the cushion underneath him.

My attention was drawn to a door clicking open before Roxy stumbled out in her pyjamas, seemingly half asleep and concerned about the ruckus that she wasn't expecting.

"Oh, Rox. I'm so sorry for waking you," I whispered looking up at the clock that read 1:40am and immediately feeling even worse that we'd woken her up.

"It's all good," She rasped, rubbing her eyes and looking down at Bailey who had already fallen asleep, "Big night?" She chuckled, leaning against the back of the couch with her arms crossed.

"For some," I said as Marcus walked back in from the bathroom, running his hands through his hair and smiling up at Roxy.

"You must be Roxy," He said, holding his hand out and she smiled, brushing his hand away.

"Forget about that. It's so nice to finally meet the man who's making this lady so happy," She gushed, pulling him in for a hug and making us both chuckle.