Natsuo and Aisuru

Taking a deep breath, Aisuru tried his best to build up courage.

...

Natsuo laid on his bed, scrolling through his phone, until he heard a knock on the door. Opening it, he was surprised to see a familiar face.

"Ai?"

However, he soon put on his usual teasing smirk, as he leaned on the door frame.

"Did you miss me?"

Aisuru looked at him, slightly angry, like usual. He always somehow ended up like this in front of him, probably due to his own embarrassment.

After looking to the side for a few seconds, as if he was deep in thought, he looked back up at Natsuo.

"... Can I come in?"

"? Sure. Come in."

As he walked into the room, he looked around. There were definitely things that caught him off guard, but it also seemed like it suited Natsuo.

Walking further into his room, Natsuo already reassured himself that Aisuru was probably not going to do anything. It was Aisuru, after all. He wasn't going to raise his own hopes.

"So, why did you—"

As Natsuo began to speak, he suddenly felt a tug on his wrist. As he was pulled into a turn, he was surprised to see Aisuru lean in, kissing him!

It was just a light peck, so nothing he wasn't used to, but he was more surprised at Aisuru's initiative.

As they separated, Aisuru's face was bright red. Looking away from him, he began to speak while flustered.

"I... don't think... I'll be able to do... 'that' right now..."

Turning to look at him, his eyes turned up, making him look even cuter than normal.

"But... I can still help with 'that' kinda stuff... probably..."

Natsuo put on his usual smirk, as he teased him.

"Oh? What kind of 'stuff?'"

Hearing him, Aisuru's face became even more red, and annoyed at his teasing. Pouting cutely, he looked away from him.

"Don't make me say it out loud!"

Picking up Aisuru's chin and making him face towards him, Natsuo smiled like usual.

"Alright. I'll be in your care then."

Leaning in, their lips locked, as it lightly grazed one another. However, much to Aisuru's surprise, Natsuo was able to slip his tongue into his mouth!

"Mm!!"

Feeling his face get red, he didn't know about these types of sensations, which felt as gentle as a cloud, raising him to a new type of high.

As their lips parted, Aisuru already looked as though he was at his limit. His eyes looked hazy as his face grew more red. With short and bated breaths, he held onto Natsuo.

"You're already like this from a kiss? How cute."

Caressing his cheek, Natsuo was beginning to think, that it might be too soon for Aisuru. Remembering what his brother told him, he wondered if he really should just take it slow with him.

Aisuru's head felt fuzzy, as his mind went on overload.

'What was next... ah. That's right...'

"!!"

Pushing him down onto the bed, Aisuru leaned over onto him. Natsuo was surprised, especially since Aisuru soon moved to the area down below.

"Ai... you don't have to force yourself, you know?"

"... I'm fine. I promised I'll do this..."

Unbuckling his pants, Aisuru could notice a bulge, as he pulled down on his underwear, taking it all out..

"... it's big..."

Lightly grasping it around the shaft with his right hand, it was finally setting in what he was going to do. Taking a gulp, Aisuru tried his best to remember what his research told him.

As he started to pump up and down, it started slow, before increasing in speed.

'This is... harder than it looks...'

Aisuru looked like he was trying his best, as he worked at his length. He could hear his own panting mixed with Natsuo's, which only made his ears turn redder.

'Is... Natsuo feeling good?'

Looking up for the first time, he saw Natsuo's face suddenly.

He looked as though he was enjoying himself, with a smile on his face. His face was red and his breathing was short, as small and quiet moans escaped his lips.

Aisuru suddenly had a thought that changed his views on many things.

'This stuff... it might not be... that bad... it's also an expression of love, right?'

He felt happy, being able to do something that made the guy he loved happy.

'... to show my love more... would be...'

Suddenly thinking of something, he remembered the conversation he had with Buu. Leaning down, he opened his mouth, ready to take it in.

Natsuo was surprised as he saw this, especially when he felt the wet sensation wrap around him.

"Mn... hah..."

It was slightly difficult, as he wasn't used to this, but the thought of who he was pleasuring, made him try his best. Pushing and pulling his own head, he sucked with each thrust. Quickly, he started to increase his speed, as he began to get more used to it. Natsuo's body began to jolt with each push, as he let out moans of pleasure.

"Hah... Ah... Ai. I'm coming!"

With a final push, Aisuru then leaned back, the white liquid shooting onto his face.

"Ah!"

As he closed one eye, he grabbed some tissues, before wiping it off of his face.

However, by the time he was finished, he felt the embarrassment start to enter his mind. Growing red, he looked at Natsuo, who looked at him, kind of surprised at how far he went.

Before anyone could say another word, he quickly got up!

"I-I did what I said I would! So! I'm gonna go now! See you tomorrow in class!"

Feeling the red cling onto his ears and face, he quickly left the room in a hurry.

As the door closed, Natsuo had a smile on his face, that was both teasing and gentle.