Thanks

Okay guys. I don't think many people are reading this story so I think I'm just going to take it off wattpad. If you can prove to me by voting and commenting at least once I will keep it on here.

:( Lacey xox

______

When I walked out I ran into someone. I looked up and Zayn was smiling at me. "What?" I asked. He laughed "nothing. You look beautiful babe" I blushed and looked away. "Hey don't be like that" he said lifting my chin with his fingers. I smiled and walked off leaving him to follow or not. Liam called from the kitchen. I walked in and he said "I want you to meet a couple of people" I just nodded and sat on the bar stool. "This is Danielle, Eleanor and Josh" I smiled stretching my hand out towards them. Danielle and Eleanor both pulled me in for a hug before sayig "so you can call me El and her Dani. Your stunning!!" El said. I smiled and said "thanks. You both look gorgeous. So who's the lucky man?" They laughed. Dani pointed to Liam and right before El could speak Louis came and engulfed her into a hug from behind. She rolled her eyes and pointed to Louis who was clinging onto her waist. I smiled and laughed. Awh they were too cute.

I walked back into the lounge room and sat on the couch. After a little while a guy came up to me and said "hey babe" I raised and eyebrow and said "uhh hey?" He smirked at me and pulled me up by my hands, putting my drink on the table. He held my wrists and pulled me close to him. "Let me go!" I shouted at him. "Why your here alone. You and I both know that we want a good time together!" He said. I tried pushing him away. "Get off me you asshole!" I yelled again. "Now don't call me an asshole babe or you'll pay." He said with a giant smirk. He pulled me close and put his mouth near my ear. "Dance with me bitch" he whispered. "No. Get off me you fucking asshole!!" I yelled pushing away. He grabbed me and dragged me to a corner of the house before slapping me across the face. "Your a bastard you know" I said to him standing my ground. "Yeah your a little whore! Living with One Direction to get a good ole root out of em" he yelled pushing me back against the wall. He pushed his body against mine while holding his hand around my neck. "GET OFF ME!!" I choked. I heard someone walking towards me. "she said get off!" It was Zayn. He got into the light where I was and I looked at him pleadingly. He winked at me before facing the guy again "Get. Off. My. Girl." Zayn said. "Why? Who are you?" He said being a smartass before taking his hand off my throat. "Because I said and I'm her boyfriend. Now get your hands off her." He said gritting his teeth. "I-okay I was leaving." He stuttered as he went to walk away. "Ever come near her again and I put your head through the floor. Oh and if I find out you hurt her you'll be dead" he said. The guy nodded and quickly scurried off.

"Oh my gosh. Thankyou Zayn!" I said holding my cheek. "It's okay babe. What's wrong with your cheek?" He asked curiously. "U-uhh he uh maybe kind-" he cut me off "he fucking hit you?" I slowly nodded. He came closer wrapping his arms around my body. I leant my head into his shoulder. A few tears escaped my ears and fell onto Zayn's t-shirt. "Babe don't cry" he said pulling away and wiping my tears. "Zayn he wanted me. What if you weren't there. He would of got me" I sobbed. He held me tight against his toned chest. I pulled away and looked up at him and said "can you tell Liam I'm going for a walk somewhere please" he nodded and released me, walking with me to the front door. "Heres my number Babe call me if anything happens to you okay. If something does ill try my best to protect you okay!" He said handing me his number. His eyes were filled with concern and honesty. I slowly nodded and stepped out the door. 'Why does he have to be so perfect?' I said to myself.

I slowly walked away from the thumping house, filled with intoxicated teenagers. I turned left down the street, not really knowing the neighbourhood that well, I had no idea where I was going. I walked a couple more metres before hearing a twig snap behind me. My head snapped around before I could even register what I was doing. I peered into the darkness. "H-hello?" I called out uselessly. No answer. I looked around again before dragging my phone out of my pocket. I opened the piece of paper in my hand, dialling the number into my phone. I held it up to my ear. One ring. Two rings. Three rings. 'Ugh what's the point he won't pick up' I thought to myself. Just as I was about to count the fourth ring he answered. "Hello?" He yelled into the phone. "Yeah Zayn it's me" I said back. I heard the noise get lower as he asked "sorry who is it again?" He asked.

____

Okay I know it's bad. But leave comments on ideas what to put in here Kay.