|4.|

Omg! Almost 200 reads- thank you 😃❤️

TWS:
-Obsession
————-
Third POV

Y/n woke up early in the morning. She felt something on her stomach and on her neck. She looked down to see Mitsuri cuddling her on her stomach while Obanai was sleeping on her neck.
She tried to move but they both snuggled into her tighter.

'I GUESS I HAVE TO STAY HERE NOW, I DONT MIND THOUGH,'

Sometimes later

Obanai and Mitsuri finally woke up. They both apologized while blushing very deeply.
I forgave them and we head down stairs to the kitchen cooking some eggs with some juice or well tea. Afterwards, we all got ready but I didn't bring a change of clothing so I borrowed some of mitsuri's clothes. She was delighted to see me in them and told me they looked better on me than her, of course I declined almost immediately with a emotionless face. Obanai agreed with her and we kept arguing for a few minutes about it until I agreed, they were both  were happy.

Obanai and Mitsuri told me they had to go somewhere to do something.  Before they left they both gave me a quick peck on the cheek. One on the right, the other on the left. I was left a blushing mess and managed to wave back.

'That was so sweet of them! So many obamitsu fans would be jelly right now, heh.'

I then walked back to my house to go do some left over homework I had to do. After finishing, I fed my pet cat, skittles. I went to go take a shower making sure to take a pair of clothes with me due to me feeling watched again.

Once I finished the shower, I ate some dinner which was ramen noodles. I know not every healthy but to be honest in the beginning I wasn't healthy to begin with. I went to go brush my teeth then head to bed.

8:58 AM
'Oof, it's morning already. I wanna sleep in but I want to go to that new art store that just opened!'
For a few minutes I was deciding if I should sleep in or go out to the new store that just opened. In the end, I decided to pick the second option. I needed some new art supplies anyways!

I got dressed, made some bread and out some strawberry jam on it then went out the door. Not forgetting to feed my cat and give her some water though. The art store was only a few blocks from where I lived so I got there in only a few minutes.

Once I got there I went to the manga supplies section since I prefer those types of supplies. After getting the supplies I went to the register and payed for my items, I then saw Yushiro and tamayo chatting while holding some bags of...I don't really know haha.

I walked up to them to say hi. They were both surprised(Well, they were faking 👁👄👁), they said hello back and then started a conversation.

Yushiro:"So what are you doing here? You also heard of the new art store that opened?"

Y/n:"Indeed I did! I wanted to get some manga supplies for the new manga I'm working on! What about you two?" I told them.

Tamayo:"Yes, we also came here to get art supplies for the club. Also, when your done with your manga can I read it?"

Y/n:"Of course! You'll be the first to read it in that case. It won't be that interesting but thank you." I said with a toothy grin.

We both talked for a bit then decided to go eat at a small cafe. Once we got there we all ordered. Luckily, this time no waitresses came to flirt with me. I have to admit I liked the attention but I don't exactly like strangers flirting with me.

Don't get me wrong, I like it when the hashira's and kamaboko squad flirt with me which they haven't- sadly lol. Due to me knowing a lot about them and having a crush on them.

 Due to me knowing a lot about them and having a crush on them

I took a picture of my food and posted it on my Instagram. Yashiro and tamayo looked a bit confused with what I was doing. I told them I was taking a pic of my food for my ig(Instagram).

'Oops, I forgot tamayo and yushiro don't have Instagram due to not really trusting the internet these days-'

They both nodded and continued eating. Afterwards, we both headed our separate ways. I headed home and binged watched some anime then worked in my manga.

11:56 PM
'OH SHOOT ITS LATE-'
I went to bed after that but felt a chill down my spine but decided to ignore it so I could go to sleep...

???'S POV
I watched my n/n go to bed, though the last time she went to bed she closed the curtains. This time she didn't. I climbed up her house to her window and watched her sleep. I know it's wrong to do this..and it's considered stalking but I couldn't hold back!

I also took some pictures of her naked and hanged it up in one of my many books of y/n that contained her pictures in it. I'm pretty sure I always have a nosebleed every time I look there.

'MAN, I WISH I COULD TOUCH HER...AND HAVE HER FOR MYSELF.'

I took some pictures of her sleeping and headed back to my house and went to bed, happy with what I did.
I wonder if she knew I was the one stalking her, would she be disgusted with me? ...

"I hope not."

End.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it's short- 👁👄👁💧
I'm not going to do any secrets today, let me give you a hint, next chapter the reader finds out who is stalking her!

Stay toned!